BuckinBrandy

Tattoos & Piercings

"a beautiful thing is never perfect"

That is my favorite quote, ever.

Wondering for tattoo people: I know everyone has a very different pain threshold, but generally how tough are tattoos on the hip to bear?

I have a lower pain tolerence (I mean, I passed out getting my belly button done) but my tattoos did not hurt. My stars weren't bad at all. The lower portion I could feel a little bit more but honestly it wasn't bad. Also, most tattoos that are placed on the hip are smaller. Small tattoos are done and over with before you can even think about it!

Wondering for tattoo people: I know everyone has a very different pain threshold, but generally how tough are tattoos on the hip to bear?

If you're talking hip like where I have my Chinese symbol, the pain is practically zilch. It's like...someone dragging a safety pin lightly across your skin, or like scratching a sunburn. It's more annoying than anything. One of the easiest places to get a tattoo, IMO.

I would love to pierce my belly button, but I don't think I can muster the guts. I'm fairly certain I can handle any amount of pain from that but I have some sort of weird disconnect about the whole thing.

I'm planning to a get a tattoo in the near future. On the underside of my wrist, the initials "ICY" (Corey's registered name initials). I need to find someone to go with me though, someone who'd had one done before.

If you're ever in Columbus and want to hit up Evolved I'm in ;-)

I have my ear pierced 3xs in each and then my catiledge.

I got my first tat last fall, and I want one more I just dont know where. I want a horse shoe with shooting starts going through it.

This one is above my ankle and I am more then pleased with it. I live by this qoute, and I love the font he used.

photo1.jpg

Pride's -- I love that quote. I was going to get it in Chinese characters but the chinese character for live is actually 2, so it would be 4 characters. I didn't think that would look as good. So I'm just getting the character for laugh - I've not done enough of that in the past and I'm finally past that.

I made the appt to go get it today :) I'm excited.

If you're ever in Columbus and want to hit up Evolved I'm in ;-)

Maybe when I'm in Cbus for the Sleeperstar show at the end of April I'll get up there early and do that! I'm such a baby that I need a buddy to hokd my hand - lame!

Ride the 1200 bucking horse? OK!

Get a tattoo by yourslef?: *exit, stage left*

I want a tattoo so bad but I have no idea what i want. so i prolly wont ever get one because ill never be able to make up my mind haha. I kinda like the idea of something really like country..or something with 802..it represents where i grew up. or something about Zeb..caus if it wasnt for that horse idk where Id be.

But i reallyy like this picture: http://www.cowboymilitia.com/images/nav_02.jpg ..the guns and the star. but i think it would only look good if it was really big..and i dont want anything that big.

piercings, just my ears lol...

tattoo? i want one, but not sure what(or where or when...i want one but i dont...kinda skeered ha) though....either a quote, or my aunts initials, or lil bit or something...and i want it to be subtle...

on that note...anybody have any white ink tats by chance?

Edited by Jacks

I thought about white ink for a while, but the more people I talked to the more I decided against it. It looks different on everyone's skin tone, sometimes it shows up well, other times it looks like scar tissue, and sometimes it fades away and you can barely see it. A lot of artists won't even work with it.

For now I only have my ears done. Just the 2 normal holes.

Eventually I want a tatoo of my brand on my hip. I know it will hurt like heck but my friend got hers done and it looks great, all I have to do now is get my brand registered lol, and get BF on the same track. He thinks it's trashy to have them BUT its not like i'm getting soemthing random it DOES mean something to me.

My brand.... hopefully lol

brand1_edited-1-1.jpg

Jackie, the moon on the one tattoo I have, with the weird line art, has white ink in it. You tell me. lol

hmmm yes that is quite subtle lol.

gahhh.

You should never, ever get a tattoo until you know exactly what you want and it should have some purpose or meaning behind it. Don't get inked just 'cause.

I never gave much thought to a tattoo until Corey died. Then I decided I wanted his initials, but not something big. Which is why I decided to have it on my wrist, on the underside. I haven't had it done yet, but I will soon.

It has meaning and purpose and it's something I'll always want. No regret attached.

I had my belly button peirced, an industrial piercing in my left ear, and a cartilage pericing in my right ear but I ended up taking them all out because I don't heal well at all..They were constantly getting infected so I thought it was best to let em heal. I might get my belly button redone though.

I have 1 tattoo, Tramp stamp or as 1 nice guy put it, a lower back peice:) I don't have any pics but I shoulg take some. I have a video but it won't let me post it. It's from my phone and sent to my verizon account..haha It hurt like h*ll and the video shows that.. I love my tat and would like to get another but I'm not sure what and I want to be sure. My one now is a sagitarrius(sp) symbol with tribals on the side. Its black and red ink.

To whoever asked about the pain of tattoos and tolerance. I have a pretty high tolerance to pain but I would never tell anyone it DOESN'T hurt. Theres a needle digging into your skin, it doesn't feel good, at least to me. But it's a bearable pain...just annoying like little sweat bee stings over and over with a hint of burning

You should never, ever get a tattoo until you know exactly what you want and it should have some purpose or meaning behind it. Don't get inked just 'cause.

Been there, did that. Have two stars out of the ordeal - however they kind of do mean something. But it was spur of the moment. I wanted one - brother convinced me to get two. Went to a guy he goes to - they aren't pretty to my standards. They're slowly fading. Trying to decide if I'll go to my regular guy and get them fixed or try and get some cream and get them faded more.

Yeah, it was fun. I am addicted to tattoos and I get them just to get a new one - but don't do things that will have your Grandchildren laughing at you years later.

(Example - brother has F6O6X on his arm in a fox head. He races quads. Fox is his gear; 66 is his number. It is on the lower part of his arm. Is he DUMB? He couldn't get into the Air Force because of it - but got into the army. Good thing he has a job that'll he will stick with - other wise he is screwed. I keep mine all small and hidden spots.)

Hot off the press!

IMG_1681.jpg

Closer up, but blurry, and the auto fix on the computer really picked up the redness around it.

IMG_1683.jpg

I love it. I'll get better pics tomorrow when I take the bandage off. It didn't hurt too bad, the fill on the bigger "leg" did some - but nothing unbearable. I love it :)

As far as peircings go,I only have one in my ears, but I'm thinking maybe another ear or cartilage. I don't wear earrings that much though so idk if it would be worth it lol.

I want to get a tattoo... or a few... sometime later on, but it'd have to be something I thought a lot about/wanted to get. It would most likely have to do with either music or horses, or a quote of some sort. We'll see haha

i have two tattoos that are both portraits

I have the portrait of my dog Jack

Photo0081-1.jpg

and a portrait of my horse lynx:

horsetatto001.jpg

the picture for my tattoo of my dog jack is:

random001.jpg

I plan on getting my third tattoo here in the next few weeks of my little filly Bailey

I mean... I've been saying it for four years, but I'm pretty sure that I'm actually going to get my tragus pierced this time.

My newest tattoo; just got it yesterday.

Eventually - when I get money, I will have a whole herd running across and somehow will tie in my horse shoe with the rose. My artist suggested making a dust cloud coming out of it. We'll see.

25311_375805816546_647841546_3758160_2198156_n.jpg

Good thing I made this post... everybody is piercing and tattoo'ing away haha.

3 days till I go in for something to be pierced and I still havent decided what yet. :P

Good thing I made this post... everybody is piercing and tattoo'ing away haha.

3 days till I go in for something to be pierced and I still havent decided what yet. :P

I want my tragus pierced - the inside chunk of skin in your ear and my nose. But I freak out in piercings and will not get any more! LOL.

I've been wanting a Marilyn Monroe Piercing for a while, but doubt I will get one. Since my parents are fairly conservative when it comes to that kind of stuff, I've only gotten my ears pierced (lame, I know). But I hope to get a small tattoo of my first pony on my back. My sentimental artwork.

My sister has her tragus pierced and she said it hurts hurts hurts! Soooo yeah, prob not aiming for that one.

Maybe just my cartiladge -sp? That isnt super cool, but I think it is about as "crazy" as I can get away with at this point haha.

I got my nose pierced recently! I LOVE it! Didn't hurt much at all, I had a good piercer. I want a tattoo. I love the idea of several sparrows flying down my ribcage. But I can't decide. Thus, tattoos are not in the cards for me any time soon! haha

My sister has her tragus pierced and she said it hurts hurts hurts! Soooo yeah, prob not aiming for that one.

Maybe just my cartiladge -sp? That isnt super cool, but I think it is about as "crazy" as I can get away with at this point haha.

mine didnt hurt, the only thing i hated was the "pop" of the cartilage since its so close to your eardrum lol, but healing can hurt since you have to keep the jewelry moving and it can get crustys on it, but in the end, so worth it.

I have 5 tattoos. Next year, if I get down to my goal weight, as a reward to myself I will be getting 2 more.

This is on my right ankle (it means horse)

tattoo1.gif

my lower back

tattoo2.jpg

my hip, I'm getting this one covered up next year

tattoo.jpg

my wrist...I h.a.t.e this tattoo, It was a huge mistake, but it's so dark that I have to live with it.

tattoo3.jpg

My right ankle (meat tags), and yes my entire ss is tattooed to my foot.

tat1-1.jpg

tat2-1.jpg

Next summer I'm adding stars down my left side starting at my shoulder and stopping just before my leg and then I will be getting a garter on my right thigh that has a little derringer (a gun) in it held on with a red ribbon.