BuckinBrandy

Tattoos & Piercings

I got my belly button done yesterday! :)

I LOVE it.

I screamed though, which is weird because usually when Im in pain I get really really still and quiet, but Im kind of a wuss. I can actually handle the pain, but I guess I had this psychological thing going on where if I screamed it wouldn't seem to hurt as bad. [Crazy]

My nose is next! I have to wait till summer though because I got to a Catholic High School.

I mean... I've been saying it for four years, but I'm pretty sure that I'm actually going to get my tragus pierced this time.

And-- oh hey!-- I did. Ha.

Braces were more painful by a ton.

Edit: And I feel tough and I want to post a picture. So.

o09u7q.jpg

(I tried to trick myself into a candid!)

Edited by shadow13

I think I'm going in to finish my back tattoo. On the side of the horses running I am having a head shot of Cassidy looking back at them. Then I need to add like a dust cloud off the butt of the horses as it looks....odd.

This may be done next week :]

All I have pierced is my ears since wayyyy back when I was like 10. I want to get my belly button pierced, but I need to lose all my baby weight( 2 pregnancies back to back dosent make the belly that attractive to show off:rolleye0014: ) Im a big wuss when it comes to pain,put I figured if having my last daughter without a working epudurial wasent too bad, I can deal with this pain. I also want one on my lowerback with a jumping horse in the middle and stars on the sides of it [Jump] Lol but first the weight has to go :grin:

Addicted to tattoos and piercings!

I currently have three tattoos. My last name on the inside of my wrist, a star on my ankle, and a horse on my ribs. I can't wait to get more.

post-54599-1270074658.jpg

As for piercings, I used to have my eyebrow done, but took it out to get snakebites. I also have my navel done and 2 sternum microdermal anchors. Love them!

post-54599-1270074843.jpg

Here you can kinda see the snakebites. They just have black rhinestones in them right now.

post-54599-1270075228.jpg

Lol crazy picture, but here you can kinda see my wrist tat, the snakebites and my sternum, they just have clear rhinestones in them at the moment.

Edited because of horrible spelling.

Edited by panther_pink

OMG! I havn't been here in forever!!

Um...piercings..I have:

-Ear lobes twice

-Tragus in left ear

-helix in left ear

-tongue

Used to have my belly done, it rejected. I'm getting an industrial in my right ear next!

No tats yet...whatever I get is going to have to do with my Kujo! <3

post-31536-1270668206_thumb.jpg

I'm desperate to have my nose and a snug done. But I'm a weeny and can't do it! Which sucks because my mom told me, the day I turned 18, that I could get anything I wanted pierced or a tattoo (mainly cause she knew I wouldn't do it, hah!).

Hahah, those are the two I have, love them! Got the snug over a year ago, it was pretty painful and it still isnt properly healed. If it comes out for over an hour it heals. I made the mistake of taking it out a couple of times and had to re-stab it though, not fun.

Got my nose done last week, it didn't hurt much at all and it hasn't given me any hassle yet!

Getting my first tattoo monday!!!

I've wanted one for 4 years, settled on the design about 2 years ago, and then never quite knew of a good place to go, and I wanted to go with someone, but no of my friends live around here.

Well I met this girl in my communications class and now we are pretty good friends, and she had some tats and piercings, so we are going on monday to a place by school that she recommends.

:)

I'll post pics. It's very minimalist, just going to be black, and it represents my strength, steadfastness, my height, and my love of nature.

A tree of course!

All tattoo parlors charge something different. However, I try to determine a price for the amount of detail, color, and time it has and will take. Obviously the larger it is and the more indepth it is, the more it will cost.

My lower back I paid $60 (That includes a tshirt, too). It was originally priced out for I believe $105. But I went with my Mom and we got a discount because we combined them together.

My feet ones though were $30 each.

the horse tattoo was $50, my "meat tags" was $200, my back was $150, I think, the one on my hip and my wrist were about $60. The first three were done at a really reputable tattoo parlor and they both did VERY good work. Do your research and make sure you go somewhere that doesn't seem dirty and that you know will do a good job. Around here the price is based on how good they are. The more expensive they are usually the better job they do. The place I go to now is expensive but I don't mind paying it because I know they won't mess up my ink.

Oh and by the way the first three came with life time guarantees...so if they ever fade or anything I can have them touched up or redone for free (whether they remember you or not). And only my back tat needed to be touched up after about 2 years. But has been fine since then.