Mudder

Tucki Needs Your Prayers

Thanks so much rcf. I will do as you ask.

Also the other day I went and found some of Bo`s old shedded hairs in the dirt. I spent the time picking up many so I had a small bunch. I took them with me out into the pasture. And I held my hand tight as I said a prayer for him and me both. Then I opened my hand and let the wind carry them away.

That seemed to help with my bad dreams. Because after that he was there for me and did not seem to be in pain any longer.

i am so glad, and sorry i have not been around (on the internet) very much. you have been constantly in my thoughts and i have whispered Bo's name to the wind where ever i have been.

as for you, we will stay positive and keep sending you strength, we HC board buddies. i am not the only hand stretched out to you, just the most wordy.

go gentle,

rcf

tuck more well wishes headed your way, we are all pulling for you and know how strong you can be when needed. Stay strong and beat this.

I've totally missed this Tuck. I know you seem to be a VERY strong woman and I have all the faith in the world that you'll beat this. You have a whole group of people that also care for you and will be here for you.

[Huggy] [Angel] [Huggy]

Do you just put up a wall? A wall to protect yourself? I feel numb tonight.

I miss Bo something terrible. I am scared about the biopsy Tuesday. But I have No tears tonight. I just feel numb. Reading and staring at the screen and going into auto pilot when I post.

Thanks for all the help to keep me floating. If I did not have ALL of you in my life. I would have sunk for sure.

((hugs))

Is this your first biopsy?

I'm not at all trying to minimize how you're feeling with regards to that...but I know that I was scared to death w/ my first one. The way they were talking and scheduling things right quick, I thought for sure I was looking at the big C and all that comes with it. The doctor that did the biopsy even told me to go pick out new ***** as removing the lump on my chest wall would be disfiguring and he figured that was going to be necessary.

It ended up that it became a watch and wait. Now I'm doing ultrasounds every 3 months as other things have popped up.

I am hoping that yours goes that way...much ado about nothing. You'll be in my thoughts.

((hugs))

I did not sleep much last night. I even took half a pill. I saw 4:30 on the clock as I tossed and turned and roamed the house. I did sleep shortly after that. And I woke up about 5;30 and ran to the bathroom to dry heave for a bit. I got back to sleep and awoke about 11;30 this morning.

The unknown is tearing me up right now. I am working hard to be strong and not let it get to me. But I could not help it when I finally went to sleep.

I have been to the hospital to have babies. I had an Hysterectomy that was an easy out with no cuts or anything. I have not had a broken arm. Only thing is I have been sick,got bit once, and had the side break out of a glass that did a job on my finger.

I have always been healthy. No hospital stays or invasive stuff ever.

Adding my prayers, hugs, positive thoughts and healing vibes to you, Tuck! We are all here for you!

[Huggy] [Angel] [Huggy] [Angel] [Huggy]

Sending you more of my strength Tuck. Keep positive, I know that has to be hard right now and I'm sending all the positive I can to you.

Hey Tuck, call your doc tomarrow morning, see if s/he will give you some generic Ativan. Good Stuff. Take one for anxiety, two for sleep. I've taken it several times for sleep. They give me a solid 8 hours of sleep every time. I've never taken them for anxiety, but I bet they'd be good for that too.

chele I will be seeing the doc at 7;30 am in the morning. I take Ambien when I need it. But I only take half of one. Maybe tonight I go to bed way early and take a whole one.

duh! [Duh] I knew that. *sigh* chemo brain. I'll be thinking of you.

Giggle giggle chemo brain. It is ok bud I have forgot so much in the last few weeks. [Huggy]

I'm thinking of you Tuck and sending positive thoughts your way!