Sign in to follow this  
katie may

Are There Any Basketball Fans Here?

Cornell?? Is it just me or do they not usually make it this far? I could be off base, I don't follow college hoops that carefully.

I'm excited for the Syracuse game tonight. My bro went there for a little while, was there when they won in 2003. Actually had a class with Carmelo Anthony as well.

Husband and I are Kentucky grads!!! Can't wait to watch tonight! I'm a little nervous too... they are young, but oh so good when they are on!

I don't know anything about what's going on in basketball other than Cornell is winning games like it's their job, lol, so I'm hoping they win tonight :yahoo: I'm from up there and have a bunch of friends there currently and going in the fall (I'm impatiently awaiting my decision!)

The tournament is over for my KU grad husband. :-(

awwww i am so sad for you.

hahaha!! NOT!!

Even with Hummel hurt I'm going to have to stay with my Boilers!

[okay, I think Duke will ream us too, but I'm loyal as heck!]

I don't know anything about what's going on in basketball other than Cornell is winning games like it's their job, lol, so I'm hoping they win tonight :yahoo: I'm from up there and have a bunch of friends there currently and going in the fall (I'm impatiently awaiting my decision!)

[Huggy] big hugs to you my dear. we chewed up that Big Red and spit 'em out!

awwww i am so sad for you.

hahaha!! NOT!!

hee, hee...I'll let him know.

Did anyone catch the K-State/Xavier game last night??? Jeeez...that was one of the best games I've seen in a long time!!

GO MSU!

I secretly have a soft spot for UNI (being from IA), but I'd really like to see Michigan State win tonight. Not so sure how that will work out being that 2 of our starters are benched with injuries.

Me and the hubby are Duke grads and crazies to the core! We both love college basketball. Not sure if they'll win it all, but I'll be pulling for them until the end!

On On U of K, we are right for the fight today!!

Wildcat (and not the Kansas State kind) fan here! WOOHOO!

Patrick Patterson being my favorite player.

Cornell kids needed to have stuck with the Rubiks cubes... cause UK knows basketball. [bat Eyelashes]

I had Kansas and Duke in the final on my bracket....so for the fact that I have money on it...I mean ENTERTAINMENT VALUE on it...I really need Duke to pull it together and get into the final.

Else....still cheering for MSU just cuz!

not depressed. proud. and don't forget the women are still in it! tomorrow at 9 we are taking down Nebraska!