BuddyRooShmancyNShy

Oy, Your Inquiring Minds.

To the happy couple, the best of luck in your new future. I hope the time you've spent together already can become the building blocks of the time you will spend together forever. Cheers! [Yay] [Yay]

I KNEW IT!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

congratulations_0907.jpg

Bumper, Totally STOKED!!!

Ditto

BRoo - So very happy for you (and Doug - how did the name D2 come about?)! Congrats!!!! Many wonderful wishes for the two of you. [Yay] [Yay] [Huggy] [Jump]

Wait?? What??!! :shocked:

Who stole Broos HC account??---Just Teasin ya!

I am sooooo very happy for you and Mr Broo!

Wishing you much love and happiness forever and always!

[Yay]

It's not "official" at this time so don't get TOO crazy with the congratulations...ya never know, it could all unravel. :tongue9:

We're trying to sort out some of the details (like what to do with my house) and time lines (my brother will be home from Iraq sometime this fall) and he did ask for ring specs a couple of weeks ago. ;)

Trust me, y'all will be among the first to know when it's official, but unofficially, it's in the works.

I just figured I might as well admit publicly that yes, this is the one. Never been more sure about something like this. THough I still fear the whole getting married thing. I kind of like the whole "we just agree to stay together" concept. ;)

Congrats!!!! I knew this was coming.

It is wonderful when you find your soul mate. They take you flaws and all and love you more for them.

THough I still fear the whole getting married thing. I kind of like the whole "we just agree to stay together" concept. ;)

Well that's what a wedding is silly. A formal agreement to stay together. :winking:

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am thrilled for you both. How wonderful.

You made some big commitments dealing with the ex-wife and children from the get-go. Your willingness to adapt and deal with everything showed how much you cared for him. Your heart was totally committed - that much was obvious. It was rather evident marriage was in the making.

I love being married to my husband. May you have as wonderful a relationship in your marriage. You well deserve this.