BuddyRooShmancyNShy

Green Eggs & Ham Pics

Doug finally got the pics sent over....if you recall, the girls had requested Green Eggs & Ham for St. Patrick's Day. LOL

Turned out okay! Very green. Eggs were green. Milk was green. Doug made some green beer. Green.

S doing her best crazy look while showing off her plate:

IMAGE_006.jpg

D serving it up..they were SO green. LOL

IMAGE_005.jpg

I think you can see the green milk and the beer here. And of course Giais in his usual spot.

IMAGE_008.jpg

[ROTFL]

I remember in Kindergarten on Dr. Suess' birthday or something, our teachers made green eggs and ham. I cried and refused to eat it cause I thought it was bad lol

Oh dear........LMBO...........that is just WAY green.............

I know. But at slightly less green, they looked too pukey. So I had to add more. Completely artificial looking? I can eat that. But when it looks like something the dog wretched up on the carpet? Not so much. More food coloring it was.

It reminds me of the purple ketchup stuff buger king did back in the late 90's. ewww. Ok I know it is only coloring but .... Maybe blindfolded.

Next year you have to make green ham. I taught first grade for 9 years and we always made green eggs, green ham and green milk to go with our story, Green Eggs and Ham. It was a riot. Looks like you guys are having fun!

Oh this brings back memories! My sister made green eggs and ham for us once, it was delicious and a memory I'll always treasure! :happy0203:

looks............ um, yummy?

what happend to corned beef?

my mom used to make mashed potatoes and put green food coloring in it. bleck!

Edited by katie may

That was really green. They didn't even look like scrambled eggs. I had to remind myself it *was* eggs and not crumbled playdoh.