Sign in to follow this  
photoblast

Something Fun And A Little Different

I love that feedback... That was one of the benefits I personally got when putting the quiz together... I learned a bunch of stuff that I didn't know about before. It is interesting to note that not everyone agrees with some of the different topics like the depth perception question. I found evidence for both points of view... :smilie:

19/20 95%. i did catch one though. you might have corrected it, but i thought that paint is a color and pinto is a breed. you said the other way around.

Good Job!

Actually, a Paint Horse is a breed and Pinto is a color. You can get more info on the Paint Horse breed at the APHA web site... Look here - http://www.apha.com/breed/index.html

Thanks for playing...

I think you should reword the posting trot answers. When it said shift the hips forwards with the horse it sounded to me like you were meaning 'pushing' forward into your saddle to try to urge the horse forward which is obviously wrong in both sitting and posting trot. If you had something like 'Raise your seat out of the saddle by shifting your hips forward' or something would have been easier to understand.

Good job y'all...

I'll look at the wording of the possible answers for that question (posting) and see if I can come up with something better... :smilie: