Sign in to follow this  
MissMotherNature

Mares In Foal For 2011?

Val is going to be rebreed to Royal for 2011.

A very Pregnate Val (Another Vallentina)

13317_876329322340_48922377_50306280_8355271_n.jpg

and Royal (Royal Invitation)

9726_818869502280_48922377_47770250_1116037_n.jpg

"Chloe" Royal Invitation x Another Vallentina foal of 2010

26773_879122759270_48922377_50404522_1724994_n.jpg

Everyone else will depend on when they foal and if they come through foaling ok.

Well go them checked today.

Ruby is in foal, she has a perfect 30 day embryo! YAY

Melody I am switching stallions and going to go ahead and breed her to Dudley my stud as the palomino she was going to be bred to has been sold. She didn't get in foal to him last year so maybe it is just not meant to be.

MMN

Edited by MissMotherNature

Yeah if she is not in by friday I am going to take her up to my vet again and see if she still has a CL on her overie if she does than we can give her a shot of lutalose(sp?) to bring her back in. I will probably be taking Pj and doing the same with her as well so i can breed her to Don't Chip My Chrome.

MMN

I'm jumping the gun lol I'm planning on a 2011 breeding for my mare Misty. ONLY if she earns points this year at APHA shows in barrel racing and pole bending. She is the mare in my signature. She is very proven locally hasn't had a chance to prove herself at the bigger rodeos yet, but she is 13 this year so I'm thinking long term for her and me.

These are the potentials.

Racing bred

Judys Lineage- http://www.paintracing.com/press/09_JudysLineage4mill.aspx

(thanks MMN)

Streakin Lineage - http://www.paintracing.com/marketplace/sa/...akinLineage.pdf

Suchanimage - http://www.paintracing.com/marketplace/sa/Suchanimage.pdf - Will most likely be this guy, check out his speed index!

or if I find a PROVEN barrel sire that has an excellent performance record, good looking young performers and great conformation I might consider one. Haven't found one yet that fits all my picky requirements.

eta: put 2012 as breeding year when i meant i am breeding her march 2011! lol

Edited by MidMopaints

I have bred my IALHA mare Arrow Sophia

2995633150045431412S600x600Q85.jpg

2667928080045431412S600x600Q85.jpg

to my APHA stallion Smoke's Ace

Smoke's Ace Pedigree

2065414900045431412S600x600Q85.jpg

2064130960045431412S600x600Q85.jpg

I won't know if she took until th 25th of this month. I am hoping for a pony baby out of them as Ace is only 14.3h and Sophie is only 15h and is a maiden mare.

Edited by cripplecreekfrm

lol disputed if only I could drink the stuff, have bad kidney and can't. I am going to hopefully have 4-5 mares preg for next year.

OMG MidmoPaints Streaking Linage is a son of the stallion I work with. Judy's Linage is a amazing sire and awesome horse to be around, as are all of the stallions at Bowlan Farms. I honestly would go with Judy's Linage but that is just me and I have seen ton's of his foals. They can be a little hot but they are built so nice.

Congrats everyone

MMN

lol disputed if only I could drink the stuff, have bad kidney and can't. I am going to hopefully have 4-5 mares preg for next year.

OMG MidmoPaints Streaking Linage is a son of the stallion I work with. Judy's Linage is a amazing sire and awesome horse to be around, as are all of the stallions at Bowlan Farms. I honestly would go with Judy's Linage but that is just me and I have seen ton's of his foals. They can be a little hot but they are built so nice.

Congrats everyone

MMN

Thats amazing, I am a HUGE fan of Judy's Linage, he is a legend!! That must be a pretty amazing place to work at! I'm jealous! lol my mare is kinda hot but just more on the quirky side so I try to find something that balances her out. May just be how she was raised cause her son, Harley, is the most laid back easiest thing to work with.hhmmmmm i think a board buddy meet is needed....you know for prospecting reasons and all! lol I just thought I would never be able to afford his stud fee!!

Edited by MidMopaints

Yeah it is pretty nice, lots of work though. We have a TON of mares.

Look into stallion auctions I know every year they donate breedings to them. Not sure which ones though you would have to look. I just bought a breeding to a horse from a stallion auction for a percentage of what his stud fee normally is.

lol yes a meet up would be cool.

MMN

Oh we are breeding another mare for next year [Yay] since she is not in foal like we thought [Me Cry]

This is Inches to Spare "C.B." our non pregnate very pregnate looking mare. [Crazy] She is Val's full sister. (General Mito x Cheese Got Legs)

13317_876329292400_48922377_50306275_7633574_n.jpg

and she is being bred to Royal Invitation (Invatation Only x Sable Bay)

9726_818869502280_48922377_47770250_1116037_n.jpg

CB had a baby by him a few years ago named Invite the Valentino however he had an accident and had tp be put down.

inviteavalentioroyalbabyedited.jpg?t=1270822336

This is the only colt CB every had, she has 3 other fillies.

And MMN, oh boy I don't know how you do it with no coffee. It's my fifth food group. LOL

I may POSSIBLY have 2 babies due next year....

for sure we are breeding my miniature pony to a mini. donkey for a mini. mule! it's for my fianc?e, he is soooo excited! lol

l_21bc7b20eb2742c6bc6624c099a22768.jpg

and I am possibly breeding Candy this year....

l_c89c06174e4e49d5815d983995d89589.jpg

to:

this guy

so yeah!! can't wait to see everyones foals next year! looks like we got some good looking buns in the oven!!

Edited by BabiGirl90

I have two mares that have already been bred this year, hopefully both are in foal. We will know monday as I am having them both checked.

Ima Ruby Sockett Apha own daughter of Sockett, 4 halter points

ruby2.jpg

To

Classic Item AQHA/APHA/PTHA own son of Kids Classic Style, being shown in 2010

right1.jpg

And

Melody Sunburst AQHA world champion mare with 240 halter points

melody.jpg

melody1.jpg

TO

Special Classic APHA own son of Kids Classic Style

sunny311-1.jpg

sunny_13.jpg

Ruby had a last breeding date of 3/6/10 and Melody's was 3/16. Hoping and praying they are both in foal.

What do you have in foal?

MMN

I would LOVE to have either one of those crosses! As long as its a filly and hypp n/n! Are you breeding for sale or for show?

~stars

Why thank you stars. If Melody(the pali) was pregnant to the pali stud it would have been n/n for sure as he is n/n. However that stallion has failed to get her preg last year and the 1st try this year so she will be bred to Dudley instead. I so my crosses have changed a little they are

Ima Ruby Sockett(checked preg due 2/12/2011)

ruby2.jpg

To

Classic Item

right1.jpg

Melody Sunburst

melody.jpg

To

Classic Item

right1.jpg

Obsesed In Honey

Honeyworld.jpg

To

Classic Item

right1.jpg

My Zippers Busted

pj1.jpg

To

Don't Chip My Chrome

http://www.myhorseforsale.com/Quarter%20Ho...chip-my-chrome/

I am doing a little bit of both. If I get a N/N double registered colt I will keep it, show it, then keep it as my future stallion and sell Dudley. Are you looking for a halter prospect or just something for all around?

MMN

We breed the more all around type horses, but I like the heft, and bulk, and pretty that you get from having some halter in the mix.

Here is our studs pedigree

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/naughty+by+review

I really like your mare Ima Ruby Sockett. I'm a big fan of horses with a nice dose of impressive. I know I'm in a minority, or at least a minority that will admit to it, lol.

~stars

there is some cool crosses coming up for 2011!!!! can't wait.

here is my crosses!!!

first the minis..

Pepsi - circle J Forever Yours.... this will be her 4thfoal

(she is 6 mmonths prego with her 2009 filly here)

Pepsi3Watermarks.jpg

Cheyenne- circle J Cheyenne Princezz ... this will be her 3rd foal

Cheyenne2watter.jpg

Bella- Rocky Mountains Rejoice (AMHA).. this will be her first foal. Cheyenes full sister :)

January9201010.jpg

and all three of these girls are bred to my stallion Scooter...

scooter3rdad.jpg

and iam breeding my APHA mare Docs Missus Sippi (Moxie)

MoxieminisJuly2007017.jpg

moxiecartoonlike.jpg

to Frenchmans Buck... to hopefully create my future barrel horse.!

http://coyoteeflats.com/frbuck.html

Edited by Walking On Acid

CB was at the breeders all weekend, and we took her home yesterday. Royal was not impressed that his girlfriend went home, but such is life. He has a new girlfriend now. So finger crossed she is in foal!

Sweet Deal disputed!... i can't wait to see more foals from Royal!

Thank you! There are 6 for this year total, so 5 more to come! I will be posting pictures for sure. We have one more at our farm the other 4 are from outside mare [Yay]

At this rate we're probably just going to breed both our mares back to our stud. Haha.

Our one mare we havnt gotten a foal from yet, but I'd love to cross her with Streak

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/alibis+gold

to our stud:

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/requesting+a+streak

I think it'd be a nice barrel prospect.

Im looking at a new stud, but dont know if he'll be here in time to breed to our Penny. We'll see!

this is Dusty Sierra... aka Sierra she will be going to get bred in a week or so.

l_3ffa51e2b1ca47ce98b58aebce139f8f.jpg

her only foal: he's a yearling

l_4a5931c6a78a41e29032fe2fcd9e9a30.jpg

and Candy still might be going to Doc.... just gotta wait to make sure these people won't back out on buying Classy.....

miss Candy:

l_0c0a0a0a6db548faba41bbae1de72c0a.jpg

l_16c1c26aeef6404d9c3a2f0d97505fdd.jpg

Candy with her 2005 foal RIP Romeo

l_778f9461d2f22d9904a79afb0bb1478b.jpg

and Mr. Doc:

l_dfe77f0faa484afe886f4e6ca0479010.jpg

and the filly I own out of him, Bella:

l_4d6644ef348a46759a924b2231121061.jpg

and this is her half-brother: (not a very good picture of him. ha)

l_87bb1054cbec4bc9be76fda3469b074e.jpg

he has one more foal but I do not have a picture of her... she looks like a cross between Bella and her brother...

Well TJ is now a 2010 "mare in foal" drop out...I guess she didn't take. According to the vet she is just FAT...The vet told me sometimes This happens...Yeah tell the owner what they want to hear and charge them another 75.00 to check them [bang Head] again...$150.00 kinda poof in the air! I guess I got to pay for that class he fell asleep during the lecture and demenstration...NEVER AGAIN is he getting any of my money!

I took her down to the stallion again today and she will be there until she rejects him...He has to be allowed to pasture breed because of his bad leg and poor balance. He is scheduled to be put down in two weeks and we were hoping that she took last year but hasn't been acting like it lately...She is a faker and a con is all I can think of [Duh] ....Cross your fingers it does take this time...This is his last hurrah!

I just hate it that the incompetence of a vet left her open this whole time...I guess I need to invest in my own stethescope and listen for two heart beats... :rolleye0014: sorry for the rant but a year was just wasted...This same vet has screwed me over before. Oh well live and learn...

AD

We have two mares confirmed in foal for 2011

Mambo or Miscelaneous Missile a Barpassers Image AQHA mare

to

The Krymsun Kruzer a One Hot Krymsun stud out of an awesome mister/miss docs melody mare he was also the AQHA Superhorse at worlds this year as well as the most valuable english horse!! and he happens to be bred by close friends of ours...we are SO excited for this one!! Hoping for a versitile all around or western pleasure and HUS horse.

then Emmy or "Reckon I'm Radical" an AQHA Radical Rodder mare out of a zippos mr good bar granddaughter

is bred back to

Lazy Loper an AQHA world champion and superior western pleasure stud.

We bred this same match last year and got a great colt this year so I'm sure we'll have another great one next year!!

Mini Gets pregger checked this week. She should have come into heat last week and as very adimit that she was having nothing to do with Royal. She is the type that squats and winks as soon as she sees him [bat Eyelashes] So when we got rearing and striking I think that's a no. Hopefully she is in foal. Val is due to come back into heat this week. Fingers crosses we can get her back in foal.