Shriest

A Broken Mare

Did someone say something?

I thought I heard: "Blah, blah, blah................. [Crazy]

I just git on, spur, scream 'YA!' and see what happens! Oh and blah blah harmony blah blah blah respect and understanding blah blah magical and whatever ;)

[ROTFL]

And then ride off into the sunset on The Black with a unicorn by your side farting rainbows...

Bumper

I just git on, spur, scream 'YA!' and see what happens! Oh and blah blah harmony blah blah blah respect and understanding blah blah magical and whatever ;)

:indifferent: WTH???

LaFormaDelCabello, If you tell me you skydive I just know your one of them adrenaline junkies. I bet you have a whale of a time in life!Anyway your dad sounds just like my neighbor Charley Harley man. LOL.

Edited by Floridacracker

Not quite an adrelaline junkie (am TERRIFIED of heights) But I have realized as of late that life is short so Im havin a ball while Im at it. Just got back from a month long trek through South India where I rode a motorcycle through some of the craziest traffic on the planet. Experience of a lifetime tho. Am also learning to ride a dirtbike and hip hop dance(I am a 20 somethin whitegirl btw). Why? Cause I can damnit!

Edited by LaFormaDelCaballo

I had a horse like that, one day good one day she would be the devil. We got her when she was a yearling, pampered and loved and all that good stuff. My mother and I have broke many many horses BUT come breaking time for this filly, we tried and she bucked us both off. Sent her to a PRO trainer and he said that of all the horses he had broke she bucked the hardest and longest than any horse he had ever messed with.. So I kept her for a while, but she was one you never knew what the h*ll she was thinking. Run away blindly, start bucking for no reason. I could ride her for 2 hrs and then all the sudden she would start bucking. She wasnt in pain, it was just HER.. And let me say this mare was WELL BRED..

To the original poster.... ITS NOT WORTH IT... Sold mine for 250 at the sale barn (which is a shame bc she was a nice built and bred mare but I had enough sense to get rid of her before she seriously hurt me).

Not being ugly just telling you from experience...

Well, the OP said money was an issue as far as training. I didn't see the original post. But check with the local 4-H program. They have people who will help for likely FREE to tell her about other saddles to try and she might meet up with someone who, if she is determined to work with a disrespectful horse, at least willing to help her. Especially in exchange for help at events, etc. Worth a try.