ivette_a2004

My New Ranch

We close on the 30th of April i am so excited i can pop! 4 bed 2 bath on 40 acres has spectacular views. Has a 40x40 barn with tack/feed room has an arena and also a lean too with 2 stalls with runs. It's fenced and cross fenced basically my dream place and it's mine all mine!!!!!

I am posting as a slide show so you all can see. Now i need a name for my new dream ranch. I know i have asked this before but the other deal fell through due to the owner neglecting to mention it was in foreclosure but it was for the best because this place is WAY better than that one.

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/ivet...mview=slideshow

Enjoy

Edited by Halo's Mom

Wow! That is so exciting! It is very beautiful! and your lucky girls...every little girls dream to live in a place like that. Now all you have to do is convince your kids that they want to be on the "grounds crew" army =)

Yeah that barn has 4 stalls and a huge tack room with storage. it's all piping in there needs new wood on the sides but no biggie. I am really excited this is the first time i am buying my own home so i am pumped as you can imagine.

[Jump] :happy0203::happy0203::confused0024:

WELL HALOS.......

Are ya ready for all your H.C. Buddies to come camp in your back 20 acres and just make a nuisance of ourselves?

Very cool!!

And all that green stuff called grass pasture! Here in the desert we look at that stuff as something from another planet!! While we may have no neighbors....thats not always a GOOD thing! LOL!

Congrats and enjoy it in health!

Steve

shotsofsnowandhouse015.jpg

[Jump] :happy0203::happy0203::confused0024:

WELL HALOS.......

Are ya ready for all your H.C. Buddies to come camp in your back 20 acres and just make a nuisance of ourselves?

Very cool!!

And all that green stuff called grass pasture! Here in the desert we look at that stuff as something from another planet!! While we may have no neighbors....thats not always a GOOD thing! LOL!

Congrats and enjoy it in health!

Steve

shotsofsnowandhouse015.jpg

Of course!!! I would love to meet more HC buddies! Oh and we also have 3500 acres next door to ride on so we can go ride and get lost lol.

Very nice! Congratulations! I can imagine how pumped you are and ready to get settled.