BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

It has come to my attention... That we need a new OMW thread. As the creator and founder of the original; I feel it is my duty to reinstate this symbolic piece of work back into the Kids Only board. Not only for ourselves, but for future generations to understand a piece of their heritage.

Feel free to post whatever your heart desires.

This is not just a happy thread.

This is not just a sad thread.

This is not just a thread about your bf dating your bff gf.

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread is new and improved and can go wherever your imagination takes you.

Love it or Hate it... it is back.

Post Away my fellow board buddies Post Away!

~KrystaltheAmazing

This was always my favorite.

My lacrosse boys lost tonight. :( Their record is 14-3, they're number 1 in the region, 4 or 5 in the state, playoffs start next week. With the way they're playing, they have good chances of winning state.

My trainer wants to start paying me to ride. I need to call her back haha.

I really want a job.

I really want a job.

I really want a job.

I dont even care if they make me scrub toilets in a sombrero for a mexican restaurant... I just need to get that money honey.

Why am I still hungry? I'm contemplating making mac n cheese but it sounds like too much work. And I can't find a particular passage in a novel! Ahh.

Plus, this is how big of a weenie I am. I tweaked my back carrying a grocery basket today. Mind you, it was full of stuff and I really should have had a cart. Worst upper body strength ever. When I was actively working horses, my upper back/shoulder blades would hurt so bad. Those were the days.

Oh and shh don't tell anyone. But about a week or so ago, I ran into my grandmother's mailbox TWICE within 2 minutes because I was too lazy to walk up the driveway, so I tried to get as close to it as possible. I succeeded in the "getting as close to it as possible part."

That's our little secret.

I've had no appetite this week. I totally just had Rolos for dinner. And I can't even eat a bunch of those.

I just went grocery shopping, and NOTHING looked good.

I feel like an ulcery horse. I'm blaming it on mucho stress in my life right now. Currently, I am stressing over exams, men, and horses, and my future.

Ugh, and now that chocolate was baaaad idea.

I'm not having a good week AT ALL but i am going to find something to be excited about

hmmmm..

...nothing yet.

oh! yes!

i finished the boys invitations,editing their senior pics, and I AM DONE...i told them to "take this job and shove it" when i handed them their disc with pictures on it.....LOL

I cant believe my little brother is a senior! crazy,crazy,crazy.

its almost may and its snowing again. hmph, plus though, there may not be school in the morning :) but still snow?? ugh i wish it coulda just stayed raining. My princess of an Indy boy will not be impressed :P

i think i might have a fever but mom recently bought a new thermometer (she used the old one on the cat...lol...) and it's saying my temp is 97.5. i don't think it works. it's bothering me.

my skin feels weird. it's, like, sensitive...when i was changing my shirt, it kinda felt like a mild sunburn. which it is not. and i told my sister this and she seemed to think that could mean i have a fever. which is why i was trying to find out. but then i failed.

but at least my back and stomach aren't in excruciating pain anymore. maybe only because of the pain pills, but still.

Work is so boring.

I parked my car in like two parking spots today. Noone was in the parking area I parked in either. Apparently I just cannot back up. I am actually thinking about going out there and moving it so I don't look like a re-re to others. I have to run out there any way to get a book I need to study with.

Work is so boring.

I parked my car in like two parking spots today. Noone was in the parking area I parked in either. Apparently I just cannot back up. I am actually thinking about going out there and moving it so I don't look like a re-re to others. I have to run out there any way to get a book I need to study with.

A re-re!! HAHAHAHA I haven't heard that one in forever! Love it.

I really want a job.

I really want a job.

I really want a job.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I can not start this eight page paper that's due tomorrow to save my life, everytime I try to start it I just draw a blank...ahh, not good.

I applied for a job....a month ago? Interviewed last tuesday. They still haven't called me. I guess i didn't get the job.

The weird thing is, i don't even really care. If i don't get it, i can stay with my boyfriend for a month or so.

Darius Rucker and Kellie Pickler are coming to my fair this year. Along with Josh Turner and Phil Vassen (Puke).

But I love Kellie Pickler! Tickets are only $40, too! $35 if I want to sit far away.

Hmmmm. Too bad the lovely boyfriend hates concerts!

My brand new bag of white cheddar popcorn is stale.

I'm disappointed. I live off this stuff since 2 cups has 150 calories and I only eat like a cup..and that's my lunch. Haha.

I am going to go outside in 30 seconds for some EQUINE THERAPY... i NEED this..

pictures may follow later..maybe,just maybe...

Here is a semi-new picture of Elliott. Back when he had a cool mohawk!

23967_1331191121494_1282470312_30952183_6221469_n.jpg

Oh my goodness! He's getting so big!

You haven't posted pictures of him in foreverrr. I remember when he was born.

I am going to go outside in 30 seconds for some EQUINE THERAPY... i NEED this..

pictures may follow later..maybe,just maybe...

No maybes..only YESs when it comes to photos.. I need to see my Cha Cha!

Habs won the series against Washington last night!!! I really wish I could have been in Montreal, people FLOODED the streets! Next up, the Penguins. Crosby ain't got NUTHIN on Halak!

I'm going back to full time shifts at work after 5 months of 6 hour shifts. My bank account will be VERY happy lol.

This is my ceremonial first post in any oscar mayer whatever it's called thread.

I feel like I'm joining a club of monumental epicness.

:D

and, I'm going to six flags tomorrow. yippee!! Gonna act all macho like "yeahh I can ride that coaster" and then flip out when I'm in line for it. like yep. haha xD

So I just got an email from the barn manager at my college and apparently a stall has opened up for Stella Bella! [Yay] Only thing is I don't know if my parents are going to let me bring her up here because they're afraid it'll be too difficult for me, anyone have any experience in the area of bringing a horse to college?

So I just got an email from the barn manager at my college and apparently a stall has opened up for Stella Bella! [Yay] Only thing is I don't know if my parents are going to let me bring her up here because they're afraid it'll be too difficult for me, anyone have any experience in the area of bringing a horse to college?

i didn't, but i wish i had because i would have had time. It depends on your class schedule and how much you end up studying. first semester i was done at 1 and i hardly had to study, so i was usually bored a good part of the day.