BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

mines jumpersdoitbetter.tumblr.com :) im addicted to it lol. All you really do is follow blogs you like, reblog pictures you like and thats the gist of it basically.

My horse ran away last night. We live on a BUSY HWY. I couldn't breathe when I got to the house to tell my husband my horse was gone.

THANKFULLY, he was smart enough to think to call the Sheriff's office. And THANKFULLY the people who caught her were too. And they were just the neighbors across the hwy so I could just walk to get her. They said a truck was going to hit her so she came running back towards home (she apparently was running down the HWY. YIKES! I really can't wait to move...and that won't be for years. :surrender:

So glad he is alright! Scary stuff.

So glad he is alright! Scary stuff.

Thanks! Me too. It was such a relief when we found out someone had her. I've already had both dogs and one of our 6 sheep in the HWY. I am SO glad the sheep don't get out anymore and follow the horse. They were able to get out for awhile and would follow the horse to and from the pasture with me. If they would have taken off with the horse I can guarantee we wouldn't have gotten the sheep back too.

I HATE working at a family buisness. You'd think it would be easy being the bosses daughter..it's not. The rest of the employees get away with murder..

also numbers and me are not friends, i have very little attention span right now to enter these numbers into our system. I can play with graphics all day and fiddle and re do it constantly but numbers? no.

I HATE working at a family buisness. You'd think it would be easy being the bosses daughter..it's not. The rest of the employees get away with murder..

also numbers and me are not friends, i have very little attention span right now to enter these numbers into our system. I can play with graphics all day and fiddle and re do it constantly but numbers? no.

I feel your pain. I work for my step-dad and it's tough sometimes...Especially when he thinks I should just be able to read his mind... :indifferent:

I worked for my mother in law for 6 months....ugh. I liked her before that. Now, not so much

I really cant wait to run barrels again ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it wont be for a few weeks or so because my brother is leaving and I want to spend as much time with him as I can. I don't want him to goooo :(

My boy's working on his dirtbike in the garage, I melt everytime he revvs it up..sigh. I have such a soft spot for a good engine. I can't wait to ride this weekend :)

ugh...

I'm at work (hotel front desk) and we've got a bunch of teams in for the softball tournament, which means it's a bunch of young girls. SO loud and annoying! I swear they're ALL in the pool right now, and every time someone opens to door i go deaf from the yelling and splashing and screaming and talking and UGH.

:bang_head::angry: I swear, ebay is set up to help you LOSE...

I woke up at a ridiculous hour of the morning for nothing...

Edited by mygoldfish

People astound me.

I'm driving one of my routes this morning, it's rush hour, blah blah blah. I'm in the turn lane to go left with about 5 cars in front of me. The green turn arrow comes on and the first car doesn't go right away. So someone about 3 cars back pulls out of the turn lane and goes into the on-coming traffic lane to turn left. Of course, by this time, the first car and others began moving and the car that pulled out tries forcing their way in, almost getting hit, but finally yields.

WHO DOES THAT!? Seriously.

AHHHHHH!

Yesterday afternoon my boss emailed me and said that we had to have descriptive walk-through videos of three different boats that we have for sale by today at noon. Well, we got it pushed back to 3, but now it's 1:50 pm and my step-dad is still on the phone!!!! :bang_head:

I don't think he understands how long it is going to take to do this...ugh Talk about last minute!

I need 2 kitty names ASAP. They are both calico and we are not sure on sex so names that would work for either would be the best. My husband is trying to name them Earl and Randy. :surrender:

I need 2 kitty names ASAP. They are both calico and we are not sure on sex so names that would work for either would be the best. My husband is trying to name them Earl and Randy. :surrender:

Usually calicos are always girls. :winking: The way genetics with calicos works, they are almost always girls.

And on another note, my friend texted me today and said I can no longer be one of her bridesmaids. She said that since I got engaged we haven't talked much and she doesn't want half hearted friends with her on that day and she needs bridesmaids she can rely on a bit. Umm, EXCUSE ME? First of all, I was the one I let her vent to when she was complaining about her other bridesmaids. Second of all, the phone works both ways! She could've contacted me. Also, she knows I work pretty much every day, so therefore I don't have my phone on me most of the time. Heck, I barely have time for myself. I wake up, take care of horses, work, come home, feed horses, shower, go to sleep. It's not like I have time to wait on her hand and foot. And, lastly, her wedding isn't until April 2013! What does she expect me to be doing now? Heck, I have my own wedding to plan before hers, she hasn't even started. So, I don't understand how she thinks I'm being half hearted. She needs to realize my life doesn't revolve around her. :rolleye0014:

You should name one of the kitties theodore. I think it's an adorable boy name and almost cuter as a girl name. =] haha

other name options, that for sure work going either way:

-Pants

-Monster

-Domino

-Charlie

I will probably come up with more at some point...

ETA: posted this before I read designer rose's post and remembered that about calicos! lol i guess theodore probably won't fly, then. Oh well.

One day, I will have a kitten named theodore...

Edited by mygoldfish

And, lastly, her wedding isn't until April 2013! What does she expect me to be doing now?

AHAHAHA. Hey there Bridezilla! (Her, not you.)

I want calico kittens named Theodore and Pants!

I don't quite get when weddings are 5783 years away yet people are freaking out. Hmm.

On a completely unrelated note...

Do you know how difficult it is to run in sandals while it's pouring out? We ran home from a bar last night in the downpour and I could barely keep my sandals on or run like a normal human being because of them. I still wonder if my brother made it home...he has no tread on his sandals and kept saying "I can't run, I'll hydroplane!"

And on another note, my friend texted me today and said I can no longer be one of her bridesmaids. She said that since I got engaged we haven't talked much and she doesn't want half hearted friends with her on that day and she needs bridesmaids she can rely on a bit. Umm, EXCUSE ME? First of all, I was the one I let her vent to when she was complaining about her other bridesmaids. Second of all, the phone works both ways! She could've contacted me. Also, she knows I work pretty much every day, so therefore I don't have my phone on me most of the time. Heck, I barely have time for myself. I wake up, take care of horses, work, come home, feed horses, shower, go to sleep. It's not like I have time to wait on her hand and foot. And, lastly, her wedding isn't until April 2013! What does she expect me to be doing now? Heck, I have my own wedding to plan before hers, she hasn't even started. So, I don't understand how she thinks I'm being half hearted. She needs to realize my life doesn't revolve around her. :rolleye0014:

Same thing happened to me last year, only she only took 4 months to plan hers and she chewed me out 3 weeks before the wedding. I was gone for a month of her planning time and I got a job immediatly when I came back, I've been busy but I offered, you coulda asked for help.

Yeah, we're not friends anymore and the "bridge" is in ashes atm.

On another note.......Kidney stones hurt like $^&*%(&(&^$%^ (thats not supposed to be a specific word. Thats how much it hurts)

I got to visit the ER for 5 hours. They didnt do a whole lot. OH and since I'm pretty sure childbirth hurts more than that, my mother in law does not need to think about grandkids anytime soon :o

I've had two kidney stones. Both times I went to the ER. Last time (Nov. 2010), they asked me I wanted morphine. I said no, I could tough it out. My whole legs and hands were trembling so bad because of the pain, so I gave in after a while. Morphine was like maaagic!

Oh yeah, have people already asked you about having kids and all that fun jazz?

I think only my grandma asked, and NOT in a prying sort of way, just curious. We're like BFF's, so it wasn't as though she was a over-zealous "MUST HAVE MORE GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN" grandma. Other than that, I'm surprised no one is hinting or anything!

Feel better!

Oh yeah, have people already asked you about having kids and all that fun jazz?

I think only my grandma asked, and NOT in a prying sort of way, just curious. We're like BFF's, so it wasn't as though she was a over-zealous "MUST HAVE MORE GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN" grandma. Other than that, I'm surprised no one is hinting or anything!

Feel better!

Thanks!! Yeah my grandma has asked, my mother in law hasnt but wants to (she mentioned this last night). Kids are not my thing right now, never really have been. I was confused tho, they did a CT on me at the hospital, and the nurse asked if i was pregnant. i said no, and then she says "ok good cuz we already knew that."

so you asked me why?

They asked me that too! I had a mild freak out when a nurse came in to draw blood because I simply didn't know why. They're like, oh, well, it's a pregnancy test. What ever happened to peeing in a cup? And just because I was on birth control (for about only a week!). It bothered me they wouldn't take my word and didn't clarify why I had to be stabbed with a needle.

Depending on what they're doing to you, I think they're required to ask about pregnancy. I remember when I was 12 and having an x-ray on my back, they asked me if I was pregnant, and I was like... uh

I just had a mole removed by the dermatologist, and she asked me if I was pregnant then too. So pretty much if you're a chick and they're doing any kind of procedure on you, they're going to ask lol.