BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

Blah I gotta pay for my first semester of school today. Bye bye savings account :(

I still can't believe I go back to school soon. One month tomorrow till I start. I'm scared and stoked at the same time.

My inlaws are driving me crazy. They think i'm all ungrateful and stuff because i'm not gushy and perky and "OMG" about every little thing because apparently thats how people are here. Newsflash, that aint me!! But of course, they are just assuming things and running with them instead of actually trying to get to know me.

You're turning into one of us! You said ain't!!

:huggy:

You're turning into one of us! You said ain't!!

:huggy:

Oh I already said that Jackie :P

Its just not in my temperment to gush. I'm quiet by nature- I think its part of being German. I'm 100% German, and 95% of my hometown is too. We dont gush. Thanks is understood more often than not. But I hate that they are assuming i'm ungrateful, and that my husband is ending up in the middle.

ETA- Nice shoes Stevie!! I want a new pair of DC's :P

Edited by PrairieHeart

Chels: Don't worry, I don't gush either..like at all. I'll say things like 'thats awesome!' 'sweet' 'woo hoo' ect not one of those bubbly little annoying school girls who think gushing at things is cool lol. I mean its hard to get me to show excitement around people, i'll feel bouncy and excited inside but feel no need to be like that on the outside. When I got Indy I was all smiles and happy and you could see it in my expression but everyone expected me to be bouncing off the walls. When my bf got me flowers I melted to the living room floor and just said 'awe you're adorable, thank you' and hugged and kissed him..he claimed I looked excited. He's the only one thats been able to really see that I was excited other than my best friend. I was impressed lol.

and I know, DC's are my fav shoes ever. They're the only skate shoe/daily shoe that i'll wear. I have ONE pair of vans that I like and those are my barn shoes. One pair went through flood waters when we rescued the horses last year and they're a 8.5 womens and dont fit at all anymore. :( I'm an 8/9 in shoes too so i don't know what happened to them

Thanks Jackie and Stevie :huggy:

I'm starting school a week from today.... kinda freaked especially since I'm not familiar with how to get to the campus, and I havent been in a classroom in a year and a half. Eeek! :twitch:

I know exactly where my classes are, i only have two rooms lol a PC lab and a MAC lab and they're side by side in the production wing of the school. My schools simple to get around though and i've lived next to it since i was 4 so I've wandered it a few times :P

Oh I already said that Jackie :P

Its just not in my temperment to gush. I'm quiet by nature- I think its part of being German. I'm 100% German, and 95% of my hometown is too. We dont gush. Thanks is understood more often than not. But I hate that they are assuming i'm ungrateful, and that my husband is ending up in the middle.

ETA- Nice shoes Stevie!! I want a new pair of DC's :P

Hey.. i'm the same way.. pretty quiet and I don't gush. And I'm German too.. which you may have been able to guess since you know my last name!

Hey.. i'm the same way.. pretty quiet and I don't gush. And I'm German too.. which you may have been able to guess since you know my last name!

I kinda wondered! Are you all German or part?

I'm half German, half Canadian. I actually just had my family visit from Germany for the 4th.

Close enough :P Thank you for understanding!!!

Oooh excited! great idea for a birthday present for the boyfriend!

Cool lyric wall art painting thingy.

I'm thinking I'll go to good will or an antique store and find either a piece of art like was used in the link, or maybe a record cover or something...still thinking. But either way, I'll find a darker piece, and then I'll put Lady Gaga lyrics on it and paint over it in black (I feel like that's more fitting for lady gaga).

It will be EPIC.

YOU GUYS.

1. go to wdyl.com

2. type in a four-letter word. (like, not a word with four letters. but a "FOUR-LETTER word." haha)

3. EPIC.

Corrie. The last two things you posted are so awesome, my mind is seriously a little blown haha!

I know, right?? And I'm totally not super conceited by agreeing that I post awesome things because I give total credit to Stumbleupon. This is why I need to stumble more often. This is the amazing stuff that website comes up with.

Also, though, thank you. =] haha :jump:

I got a job in Texas.

If everything goes right, I'll be leaving here in the middle of September.

I am scared. And nervous. And I feel guilty for leaving my family. :indifferent:

haha ed being naughty? i know an ed who can be ill behaved too! my boyfriends name is ed... hahaha

im a good amt german and i am for the most part gushing and loud, kinda... but my family is NOTHING like me in that sense.

Just put in another job application. Crossing my fingers. I need money :( I feel like I'm stealing from myself using wedding money for groceries.

Jackie- I feel guilty for leaving my family too. Especially since my grandma cant quit talking about how i'm so far away.

and...... I have to figure out how to get husband and I full time jobs in my old college town so we can move there and both be in school while not only not going into debt but saving money. Hmm. Becuase I needddd to get out of here.

I could only watch half of that movie. Maybe if someone told the kid to give the horse his head a little and to not yank on his mouth while kicking/whipping then the pony wouldn't rear/buck so much.

My world of shopping opportunities has gotten much bigger...

Krystal knows...but it's not official yet. When it is there will be much postage about it.

I have to figure out how to get husband and I full time jobs in my old college town so we can move there and both be in school while not only not going into debt but saving money

Good luck honey lol I'm living at home, trying to find a part time job all while trying to save money and not be in debt. Theres no way to have both. Maybe try going to school one at a time?

Bought all the supplies for my little art project for brandons birthday present...nkw I just have to figure out what quote to use: "don't be a drag, just be a queen" onan unfolded record cover, or "born this way" on either a record cover or on this cool re ord I fou.d that is kind of a translucent red...? Opinions?

Good luck honey lol I'm living at home, trying to find a part time job all while trying to save money and not be in debt. Theres no way to have both. Maybe try going to school one at a time?

Im hoping we can make it work just because I really doubt i would have homework. The teachers havent changed since i was there before and they're all awesome. Mostly now just need to find out if husband's classes could be stretched out some or if he would have to take the classes the normal schedule.

Jet got his injections. Hurricane's eye is getting better...

And Cha Cha the fatty showed me that she is pretty wicked fast through the barrel pattern[when she chooses to be, of course] !!!!!!!!!

That is all.