BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

I'm excited for college. I gave my intent to my school yesterday and it's exciting. It wasn't my first choice, and for a while I was pretty bummed about that, but I've realized it's okay. And I'm going to be happy. So, I'm ready for senior year to be over, and for summer to be amazing, and for my first year of college to start. Eeks (but in a good way).

Prom is a week from tomorrow. I love love my dress.

My little brother is in Memphis this weekend for a concert and there are tornados everywhere in Memphis right now...He just called to tell me that he loved me in case anything happens and it broke my heart.

PLEASE pray.

ETA

so far hes ok.they made it back to their hotel room. a levee busted and theres a LOT of flooding and roads that are closed... There's still a watch until 4AM but hopefully they'll be okay.

Edited by sugarbabe.

I'm ready to leave college.

I have had an absolute blast this semester. I've done so many things I've always wanted to, but been afraid to do.

But I am truly ready to move on.

I'm ready to leave the drama and the crap. I'm ready to meet new people, now that I've got the confidence to meet them.

I'm ready to love again. I'm ready to meet a man who will ask me to dinner instead of to bed. I'm ready to start living my life and looking for someone to live it with me.

I will miss it, I will cry when I graduate, and I will cry when I drive away for the last time.

I do hope that I am close enough to visit when I get my final job placement. But not too close. Close enough to drive in for the weekend, but not so close I find myself here every weekend.

It's a weird feeling, being ready to go. Part of me wishes I was leaving tomorrow just so I don't have to go through the roller coaster of the next few weeks when I know that I will have moments when I'm not ready to go, when I want to stay.

All I can say is enjoy your college years, live them up and live them well. Make lots of memories and take lots of pictures.

I move back to Florida for four months in a couple of days. I'm ecstatic to be home again and see and ride my horses again and see my friends but part of me is also sad because I'll be leaving my bf for four months too. I think we'll make it but a part of me is afraid I won't see him again. bbaahh.

And also I should be studying for finals now but I'm too ADD currently....

I move back to Florida for four months in a couple of days. I'm ecstatic to be home again and see and ride my horses again and see my friends but part of me is also sad because I'll be leaving my bf for four months too. I think we'll make it but a part of me is afraid I won't see him again. bbaahh.

And also I should be studying for finals now but I'm too ADD currently....

i'm waiting out being away from mine for 3 months right now. Its hard, i admit, but its doable.

I looked up a weather forecast for here and it said that for the rest of the month, starting next weekend, it's gonna be nice here! like in the 60s and 70s...which is nice for here..lol. but for the last few days it's been suuuuper windy and it's sposta stay that way for most of this week. which i hate.

Gradbash.

8 hours in Disney.

700 seniors from my school.

about 15000 all together.

Rides all night.

Concerts.

2nd row for Boys Like Girls.

Americas Best Dance Crew = amazing.

Bus failing inspections and being stranded for 5 hours = horrible.

Cruising in a nice car my dad rebuilt-good

Really nice day- good

Time with my daddy- really good

Smelling of exhaust afterwords- Its a love/ hate relationship :P

gjghkjghkjgduivcd

I hate people being mad at me. I did nothing wrong. Garrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am so frustrated.

ok, so nobody buy a Motorola Q9c. crap phone!

anyways, i can't wait til friday!! I get to go shopping with my bestie and hopefully get a new phone.

What ever happened to the phrase "Oh snap!" ? I haven't heard it forever.

I say that one all the time haha... I love it :)

I get to see awesome people today!! And, I only have 3 drivers ed classes left. (tons of drive time left, but only 3 class times. Sweeet!!)

is it bad to quit a job after only two months? as long as i give them two weeks notice and stuff? cause i really hate my job. and a local hotel is hiring a front desk attendant - which i think i would enjoy. definitely more than KFC, anyways.

also, i really need to talk to my parents about moving out. cause today on craigslist i found an ad for someone who we know of who has a big horse ranch and a really nice house and he's looking for part time work in exchange for living quarters...he wants someone to do some yard work and cleaning. And the living arrangements sound ideal; it's okay if i want to bring my horse; and although i would be working to pay off the board, it's one more bill i wouldn't have to worry about taking out of my paycheck. I'm hoping that he can hold it off for one month, cause then i can move in right after i graduate.

also, today brandon was like "ya know...there are only 26 days of school left." I've only got that many days of high school left...ever. at all. holy bubbles.

Whoever said they're addicted to Kendra and Pretty Wild, I am too. I love trashy tv.

I love me some Kendra... but Pretty Wild makes me vomit a little in my mouth everytime I see it on commercial. Blegh!

Oh hiiiiiiiii...

Guess what...

I graduate from college in December. I just got all my classes lined out. I only needed 12 hours to graduate, so I decided to take some fun classes.

I will be in: Intro to Horsemanship and Basic Horse Training 101. WooHoo! haha

On the plus side, I found out that in addition to my Animal Science-Pre Vet major, I will be getting a minor in Biology and Natural Resources. Who knew? :)

I'm SSOOOO happy with my horsie!! I've only ridden a couple times this year before tonight, cuz the weather has been CRAP. Those times I just bridled her and hopped on bareback and walked around, messin with bending and flexing and stuff. Tonight i actually hauled my saddle over there so i could actually RIDE. She did greatt!!! so proud of my little fat pony ;p

I hate good byes. I hate good byes. I hate good byes.

Ahh, I hate crying and I seemed to be doing a lot of it today. [Me Cry]

this week is really really long. i keep thinking it's the wrong day....yesterday i would think it was either wednesday or thursday, and today i woke up thoroughly convinced that it is thursday.

hm.

^goodbyes suck so badly..

I'm really worried about one of my good friends. And I couldn't fall asleep until 2 last night because of it. =/

I'm so excited for summer but I do not want this semester to end really either. I'm going to miss my friends at school wayyy too much. Who thought the nation's most dangerous city is my absolute favorite?

Do you ever have one of those days where you are attracted to every man that crosses your path?

No???

Okay, probably overshare. lol