BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

Crazy! We're pondering a move southwest and that's like my #1 fear! And big spiders. A customers wife got bit by what they think was a brown recluse and is in the hospital right now with MRSA.

Wow! I pray she gets better!

& Yes, there are snakes everywhere down here! My dad killed 2 rattle snakes after he got back out to the farm that afternoon!

Lost my pop-pop and grandmom both this week within one day of each other. (Opposite sides of the family) Officially the worst week I could have ever imagined.

:huggy::angel3: :angel3:

Lost my pop-pop and grandmom both this week within one day of each other. (Opposite sides of the family) Officially the worst week I could have ever imagined.

Hugs for you babygirl

:huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

:huggy: :huggy: I'm so sorry love! we're always here for you

I think it is so ridiculous that I received my new social security card before my drivers license, when I sent my social security card in a week after I applied for a new license... :rolleye0014:

((Hugs)) for everyone on here needing them. My heart goes out to all of you.

On a WAY separate note, we have a barrel race + pole bending this weekend.

Turns out last weekend, had I NOT hit a barrel. We would have won the 3D, which is a MAJOR improvement from placing... in the 15thD lmao.

I am purdy excited for the opportunity, so everybody wish me major luck because I have a heck of a time getting her into this arena. :thud:

I'm getting frustrated looking for a horse. I've been looking half-heartedly for a year. Nothing catches my eye. I would like a show horse for next spring. I know I dont have tons to spend but it should still yield results. &of course if I found one now I wouldn't have much time to ride due to our lovely weather (unless I board). /blah.

The boards are dead these past couple days!

Yes, the KO is slowly dying...

Dont give up on your search for the perfect horse!

It took me over a year to find Fancy.

I saved!saved!saved! the whole time with a specific budget in mind.

Then when I found Fancy I offered them way LESS and as soon as their online ad ran out they accepted.

She was absolutely everything I had been looking for.

Anyways that was a ramble, but I think when it is meant to be, everything will just fall in place.

On a separate, but related note. We did well at our race! Solid 3D run with DEFINITE room to improve. We can be 2D easily if I get it together. I am so happy. :)

Found out this weekend that one of my friends killed himself :( he was 20 and I had known the guy since grade 3. We used to be tight in our group of friends till about grade 8 then drifted a little. I hadn't seen him since high school two years ago. So sad :(

I have strep.

& You'd thinking working for two doctors one would take a look...nope. They sent me to my doctor who is in the SAME group as them!

Stevie, sorry about your friend :huggy:

Found out this weekend that one of my friends killed himself :( he was 20 and I had known the guy since grade 3. We used to be tight in our group of friends till about grade 8 then drifted a little. I hadn't seen him since high school two years ago. So sad :(

:angel3::huggy:

Hugs to those in need...

Krystal you make me want to find a race and haul. Sadly I'm poooor at the moment from throwing money at my house.

But pony is working well. Weather sucks.

Prayers to all who need them! :angel3:

----

I am SO FRUSTRATED and annoyed with my horse trailer dealership. What was supposed to be done in a day has taken 3 weeks, and I still haven't heard anything. I called twice last week. I am missing barrel races and rodeos... and I will never ever ever EVER do business with them again. This is the second time this year they've done this.

----

I am SO FRUSTRATED and annoyed with my horse trailer dealership. What was supposed to be done in a day has taken 3 weeks, and I still haven't heard anything. I called twice last week. I am missing barrel races and rodeos... and I will never ever ever EVER do business with them again. This is the second time this year they've done this.

I would be LIVID! They better give you a discount for it taking longer than what they told you.

----

I would be calling every phone number I could find every day or physically going to the place to raise some he**. That's ridiculous.

Last time, they kept it an entire month, possibly longer! I am going to get my mom or dad to call them tomorrow to see if they can get some answers. This is beyond ridiculous!

So, that little girl Autumn they found in a recycling bin?

Literally a two minute drive from my farm. It's beyond chilling.

Oh my. So sad and scary. I wouldn't feel safe being so close to it.

I've had my little 96 Pontiac grand am for about 4 years. Had it a few months before my full license. When we bought it, it had only been a grocery getter for its entire life so it had no damage and 90 000km which is really awesome mileage. It was fully loaded minus sun roof and leather and seemed like a wicked first car. We had a good first couple of years with little issues but now its just issue after issue. It has gremlins, there's easily 2k into the car in repairs and labour and it still isn't reliable. I can't go out to the garage and know it won't fail me. I baby that car, it always gets gas, sleeps in a garage, gets driven nicely and yet it still steers me wrong. I can't even afford another car till Spring/early summer next year :( ugh how I'm going to survive this winter ill never know this is its worst season.