BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

Thanks! We run again in a month and hopefully we'll see more progress. I'm thinking about trying him to the left first again. We originally ran that way and I can't honestly remember why I switched it up, but he's always had a better turn to the right.

Mars- they're working now! :) looking good. It would be interesting to see a pattern starting on the left. If he has better right turns its worth a shot!

Indy goes back to training today. I'm giving him a shot at going back to almost normal routine and not going quite as slow as we have been. I think he's ready, hopefully i'm right! He has been going great lately, he pins his ears a little when I ask for the right lead canter but he picks it up regardless and even the correct lead too! Hopefully my lesson today goes well and he doesn't get frazzled.

Thanks guys. The cancer is worse than they thought. Pathology reports are not good. In 17 lymphnodes. I just stopped crying.

/sigh.

Horses are going up for sale. I can't keep doing the 30 minute drive daily. Grama can't do it herself, Papa will need months of rest :( Everything just crumbled today.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate it :huggy: I'm going to be strong for my Grama and Papa. They need me to.

Horse situation is on hold for now. I want my Papa home before I decide. I might board two (mine and my Gramas) and just sell one, not sure. My Mom is helping me with some decisions. It is just so unreal.

I'm sorry Kristen! :(

I rode yesterday at my boyfriends family's Arab farm! rode an Arab they bred. went fantastic. was a blast to ride. my thighs are not happy. anyway.. Arabs are spooky haha

What?! Omg Krystal. First I want to drive to PA and hug Kristen and now I was to drive to Texas and cry my eyes out with you. My heart hurts so much for you guys. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Thanks guys.

Freak accident. Nothing to say or do...

Her pen was 5 and a half feet tall, made of sturdy pipe. She had lived there for almost a year now...

And she decided to jump it today. It was an instantaneous kind of thing. If you get my drift.

I am grateful for that if nothing else.

Krystal, hugs :huggy: So sorry<3. I'll agree about not having a good week.

And thanks everyone. I think the thoughts and prayers are working, got some good news last night. Keeping positive.

I am so excite. Autocross is coming back to Ellensburg this June and I can't wait! It was so fun last year and my goal is to save up for and find an autocross car before this year's event so I can drive in it. Ideally I'll find something small and quick with fantastic gas mileage so I'll have an autocross car that can double as something to drive when I'm going out of town or otherwise want to improve upon my jeep's 20ish mpg.

I really want to autocross too! It looks like so much fun and my car would probably be decent,,,I'm just afraid of looking like a fool haha.

Pshhhh never fear! If anyone's gonna look like a fool, it's me. And really, in my (albeit limited) experience, the people at autocross events are super friendly and are just there to have fun, so nobody's gonna care if you look like a fool. have you ever been to an event? Have you ridden along? If not I highly recommend it - they usually allow passengers and it's a great way to have fun while gaining at least some sort of knowledge about the sport - I'd have never dared to drive a course for the first time if I hadn't already gotten a million rides to kind of get an idea of how it works.

I was considering buying my friend's miata that I recently found out he was selling, cause miatas are really great at autocross, but I decided I want something a little different - and I'm pretty sure I'm set on a nissan 300zx, or maybe a 240z/260z/280z. The're so cute, and I love the t-tops, and when J drove his brother's 300zx at the autocross event here in town it did FANTASTICALLY and the announcer declared it his favorite car there. So I'm pretty much in love, and I've been window shopping for one within my budget even though my budget for it won't be there for another month or two.

I'm still on the hunt for a new dirt bike lol. My little 80 was too snappy to learn on. On the track it was great but trail..no lol

I almost bought a 4 stroke last weekend but it was in real rough shape... carol ann, have you ever ridden a drz? or a ttr?

dude crf150f... end of story. I've ridden drz125s and TTR125s and they feel very fragile compared to the CRF. and the newer models have electric start which is nice. oh and the crf230 is very similar to it and also has e start.