BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

Random.

I got some more piercings. I am not going to tell you where, but since it is plural and not KO appropriate I assume you can imagine where I am going with this.

Best idea EVER omg. Also the most painful idea EVER.

I feel like superwoman over here bahahaha.

Oh Krystal...some days I'm like "Yeah! I want to go live near this girl and be her hauling partner to rodeos" and then I'm like "Oh God what kind of trouble will we end up getting into?" lol

Max is getting started on a joint supplement tonight and hopefully that solves a few issues. I'm looking forward to having more time (and daylight) to ride and get him ready to rock and roll for the season. The 23rd will be our next jackpot.

I forgot how much I love jumping ponies. I jumped my friends little mare yesterday and she has the cutest little snappy jump to her. It was only a small speed bump and she over jumped it out of pure excitement lol. I really need to change her bit though

Oh Krystal...some days I'm like "Yeah! I want to go live near this girl and be her hauling partner to rodeos" and then I'm like "Oh God what kind of trouble will we end up getting into?" lol

Mughahaha I really dont have anywhere left to pierce so you are safe on that front! XD

I hate reading such a chunk at once to catch up but my login just refuses to work on a computer anymore. :( I miss updating with you guys.

In other words as a few of you saw, Brooks is for sale again. And I'm totally crushed. He was and still is my best friend. I miss him to death every day.

I should stop dress-shopping for an event I don't even know if I'm going to. lol...

buuut...the gowns are so cute...haha! It's not my fault. Last time I went to the ball I couldn't afford my own dress, so I borrowed my friend's prom dress. It was cute and stuff, but it didn't fit me right and wasn't the right style for by body shape. And I really just would love to be able to pick out my own dress, ya know?? haha.

-cringes- I still would never redo it.

I went and got a spray tan today. It looks so natural. If they were cheaper I'd get em weekly.

I went and got a spray tan today. It looks so natural. If they were cheaper I'd get em weekly.

Really?!!! Details please!!!

Did you have a body artist do this or just a machine? What color??

I always look like a diseased carrot. :(

Anyone ever do roller derby?

Riding has been my "thing" since I was 6, and now that I'm not riding I don't really know what to do with myself. I'm not sure if I'll ever ride as long as I'm living here.

So yeah, I need a new sport. Opinions on roller derby? Other ideas? I ski but that's only seasonal, I want something tht I can do year-round.

Really?!!! Details please!!!

Did you have a body artist do this or just a machine? What color??

I always look like a diseased carrot. :(

It's a new machine our salon got. I did a base bed tan with a bronzed pore opening lotion. I then jumped into the spray booth. Key was a ton of lotion first. My hands look iffy because I did the wrong position lol. I did a level two, really nice for me. I don't think it looks orange. I'm definitely doing it again!

I have always hated and been sooo uncomfortable with giving presentations. College is surprisingly better though. The people aren't judgemental and the topics are easier when your interest is in them. However, four in one week, sucks. I built this awesome discussion presentation topic for today and only six people showed up. So no one really participated to give me a 'discussion' like it was intended for. It made me much more comfortable giving the presentation but it kinda failed because no one rolled out of bed to come to class. Sigh.

Its so funny how things work out sometime. I had a bad week. so bad that i almost didn't want to go to the barrel race. When you're down to nothing, Go is up to something. My horse ran his heart out last night!

I don't even care that we hit barrels because we barely bumped them leaving, I'm just excited that the old boy still has it. Would've clocked either first or 2nd in 1D. I just need to drive a little bit more into his turns and we'll be set!

So.

I am feeling off...

In January I had 2 horses 2 dogs and my bf was living with me.

Now I have 1 horse 1 dog and no bf...

I dont really know if I am supposed to start rebuilding? Or if I should just wait and take care of what I have??

I am at a weird place.

A girl I was in 4H with traveled down to the Shamrock Showdown. (We live in PA). It makes me jealous a bunch of my old 4H group are making it so far and doing so well in the horse world. Here I am, not been on a horse in two plus years, scared of my show horse. Ugh. So saddening.

I don't know what shamrock showdown is, but I know what it's like to be scared of your horse and it stinks. :/ ETA: my sisters are on one of the best NCAA equestrian teams in the country, and I can barely let the horses out without fearing for my life. ugh. and I'm scared to go faster than a trot. cool.

Edited by paintpony1

I don't know what shamrock showdown is, but I know what it's like to be scared of your horse and it stinks. :/

I assume its a big NBHA race. And yes, it definitely does. My confidence is at zero.

Me? Getting bucked off in a walk-trot class at our fair (2010) in front of a crap load of people. That's enough to put a damper on everything I used to love.

It's nice to know I'm not alone! I used to jump on bareback and canter laps around the arena and go over jumps. I also used to go out on the trails and gallop laps. Now, I'm nervous to even canter a couple laps around the arena. :( I hate it.

On another note, I bought my first trailer today! I'm sooo excited. :jump:

I am in truck love.

2013 Dodge Ram. Drools.

It is $10k more than I planned on spending... And brand new, which was not the original plan!

But all forces are kinda pushing me towards this vehicle.

Nice to know Im not the only one that isnt super confident! I just got my pony back from the trainer and I feel like I have to learn how to ride all over again. She's amazing now (feels like a sportscar!) but now I feel like I dont know how to ride anymore.

My confidence has been in the works of building back up. I used to be scared to canter Indy after his latest issues but my friend helped me through that so that I can now jump again. Still scared to point him at anything higher than 3'3 at this point but hopefully with work I'll get back. Still 100% scared of trail riding though..

I stopped riding for a while and thats when my confidence took a hit. I used to jump courses no problem and now I'm so scared of jumping but my sisters make me jump lmao. I bought dressage letters for my ring and I'll pick up a few of those USDF books and give dressage a go on my welsh.

I love trail riding, but none of my horses right now go out. I used to go on great rides with Cappy. hopefully when my parents retire to South Carolina ill have a little trail pony.