BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

Sooo I'm only going in to work tomorrow to have my current broker sign my license away.

Have figured out what I need to do to protect myself from backlash - I was referred to a lawyer who is an expert in these things by the lawyer I originally saw; contacted them, but won't hear back probably til Monday, but in the meantime I'm going to get OUT of this toxic situation I'm in and be FREE.

I'm super excited.

I also have an interview tomorrow at a very promising place. Things are looking up. =]

Krystal - we probably grab something out once a week? Maybe a little less now that j's on third shift.

I'm on a diet/workout plan so I cook at home a lot since finding healthy stuff is hard. And I like to cook.

We probably eat out twice a week maybe- usually on the weekend. I try to cook and prep meals as much as possible to be more healthy and save money.

depends on my schedule. we go to dunkin almost every morning, that place is my weakness. meow, I love you, dunkin donuts. Ed works an hour from home and is usually starving when he gets off so we eat out a few times a week. generally places like chipotle, moes, or Dairy Queen.

Most weeks we don't eat out. Sometimes we will grab Dairy Queen on nights when I'm at the barn late or we're just to lazy to cook. And sometimes we go out with friends. I'd say something like once every couple weeks..maybe?

Carol Ann, I really hate you and your metabolism. Hahaha I wish I could eat at dunkin donuts everyday and not be like 400 lbs lol actually, I just wish we had a dunkin in mn

I have been eating out... 3/4 times a WEEK.

I am getting really ridiculously bad about it.

It is super expensive and it is spiraling out of control.

ACK!

bahahaha the food is kinda nasty... but still my weakness.

ETA: I probably couldn't live anywhere without DD.

Edited by paintpony1

I eat out about 2x's a week, but by eating out, that consists of stopping and getting a small frosty and fries from Wendy's.

Every Saturday night, Noah and I go out and have a sit down dinner. I work til 5 every Saturday so it's nice to get off work and go relax after a long week.

I probably eat out about twice a month, hubby more often cuz sometimes he gets something when Im at work and havent been able to cook.

Then there's the lone Canadian over here with her Tim Hortons during roll up the rim time lol

We had them in Michigan too and J misses them terribly! I never got addicted as I'm not much for donuts and folgers in the coffee pot at home is fine by me.

You people and your coffee places, ew lol. I cannot stand the smell of coffee.

Im starting to get more health conscious, too. So...no greasy doughnut for me.

But I must say I want to try an ihop. Badly.

We just got an ihop in our little town a couple years ago, and I am loving it. It's the only breakfast restaurant in town that has crepes on the menu. I LOVE crepes, so this is very important to me. :P I'm not a coffee person either - I hate the taste (although I love the smell). I do go for a hot chocolate once in a while, though, and now that my favorite local brewery opened up the coffee stand that's right out front of their warehouse, which just happens to be RIGHT on the way between home and work, that's been happening more often than not. I can't afford this!

I love coffee. I hated it until a couple of months ago... So I'm not sure why I love it after a lifetime of coffee hate? Lol

New job offer is looking good.

I said more money, theyre seeing what they can do.

I asked about hours, 9-5. I mentioned now I get out at 3 on Fridays, he said he will see what can be done.

Asked when he wanted me to start, he said last week.

Its a great feeling being wanted in the job market!

I totally know how you feel! The people at the office that I'm going to keep saying "we would have taken you last week - but we just want you to be safe." It's totally comforting that, not only do they REALLY WANT me, but they're good enough people that they're willing to wait to get me for my own protection.

Thankfully mine is same company, just a different office. I do feel sad lwaving my current work girls.

Time will tell. Ill know for sure Friday.

I cannot wait to get a new job. that said, I dread the process and I dont know if i can find what i want. The search is on.

Also, Im an aunt as of yesterday morning. My brother and his wife had a little girl

I'm REALLY unhappy with my job.

And the fact that even though I'm only scheduled til 3 or 5 some days, and I'm not allowed to leave then if my manager says no, Really ticks me off. I even got told one day that work was more important than my family and that I needed to learn how to make sacrifices there (It was a family members birthday) Um, no.

Edited by redrunnincowgirl

Thanks Kristen!

Jackie that is not cool! To my way of thinking if your job is more important than family your priorities need a check. My boss wasnt happy with me Monday when I called in because my sister in law had just had my niece (acted like SIL doesnt count or something) but whatever, I gave her 3X more notice than required!

never in a million years will work be more important than (most) aspects of my personal life. I would be looking for a new job.

I took said new position.

I want a makeover before I start (little over a week).

And new sneakers (unfortunately looks like my Birki clogs are a no go).

Um. Happy Birthday to me? Lol