BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

What do you mean "with another person?" It's hard to keep up with you! :P Either way, good luck on getting the financing =]

Thank you.

And you and your facebook have me searching for hair extensions before I start! Do you like yours? The "halo" part has me wondering how they stay put all day.

Thank you.

And you and your facebook have me searching for hair extensions before I start! Do you like yours? The "halo" part has me wondering how they stay put all day.

I love it! There is an invisible wire (like fishing line) that goes over the top. You pull a layer of hair over the top and the weight of your hair keeps it in place.

I got eyelash extensions yesterday. Seriously awesome things. It looks like I've curled them and am always wearing mascara but I'm not lol I have naturally short and stubby lashes so I always wear at least mascara but if I had these naturally I would never wear make up. Too bad they're $300 a set.. Thankfully I traded a logo design for them.

I love it! There is an invisible wire (like fishing line) that goes over the top. You pull a layer of hair over the top and the weight of your hair keeps it in place.

yeah, I watched videos...just unsure. Is it comfortable? I might get a cheaper version at Sally's to just try...I need something done to my rats nest hair!

yeah, I watched videos...just unsure. Is it comfortable? I might get a cheaper version at Sally's to just try...I need something done to my rats nest hair!

At first you feel like it's going to fall out, but it doesn't.. It's actually really sturdy. I use mine at work, leaning over shampoo bowls, coloring hair, etc. and it's never fallen out.

The ones at Sally's are a lot thinner than the original Halo.. If you ever decide you want the original halo, let me know and I can order it for you at work then ship it to you. We get a discount.

Edited by redrunnincowgirl

I'll definitely let you know, thank you! I'll have to see if I can figure out a color. My next concern would be my naturally curly hair. That'd be hard to match (wave/curl...my perm grew out, so it's just natural now). I'm going to read some more on them.

I got a pink bow for my birthday. My old bow only goes to 45# and I was hoping to max that out this year. I love archery, so relaxing!

Today I learned....

scrub pants are COLD when its under 40*

Running shoes=great for being on your feet all day. Not so great for going through 6" of powder snow.

Spring needs to hurry!

and also I asked my teacher if i had an answer right on a worksheet I was doing. She said no, because one of the components in the math equation was off. Later i get to work, and have a text from her "you were right, I was confused!"

I have to wear scrubs daily. It's been -15 (or colder) some mornings in February...yeah, it's chilly. I've been known to wear long johns under them at times.

I wear long johns under mine regularly. I should have yesterday but I didnt- whoo! we're finally on the rise as far as temps. bout freakin time.

I had surgery scheduled for today. Waiting in the operating waiting room in their stupid gown and the surgeon comes in. Emergency surgery came in, Itll have to be pushed off until tomorrow. Understandable, emergencies happen. But i have a job, I already took today off...now tomorrow. Friday is my last day in that office, its bittersweet. Im slowly regretting taking new position.

The red in my hair is starting to fade, I got it done back in November and it's just starting to look kinda..un appealing. It's still nice but it's gone more purple than the shiny, pretty red that it used to be. I have learned that this conditioner that the salon sold me is incredible. I have gotten so many people ask me if I have re dyed it and that they're impressed with how good it still looks four months later. It's only downfall is it makes my bathtub look like a murder scene lol

I've been tossing around the idea of getting some good quality dye and dying my hair back to my natural light brunette colour myself but with coming from red I don't know if I should tackle it myself or go with a professional. I'm waiting at least another few weeks to a month till my conditioner is out so I guess I have some time to decide. Any opinions Jackie?

Id go to a pro, they know what to do to get the color you want.

I want to do something different to my hair as a graduation gift to myself, but i dont know what!

I've been saying I'm going to color my hair for the past 6 months but every time I go, I chicken out.

So I got a call from a MAJOR corporation.

For an interview to be their corporate manager.

That means I would oversee every facility that they own. And we are talking... the largest food company in the world here.

I feel so incredibly awesome that I even got a call for an interview! LOL

Id go to a pro, they know what to do to get the color you want.

I want to do something different to my hair as a graduation gift to myself, but i dont know what!

If it was fall I would say go darker, but since it's going to be summer you should go more blonde. You are lucky though because you can pull off anything!

Jackie I keep telling my husband that Im gonna die my hair the color of Reba McEntires(sp) but he always says, you better not! haha id love to do something with more red though and get a different cut. i'd have had you cut it but I still don't know what I want!

I found these blonde faded to pink and purple extensions on Pinterest. I want them. Badly. But i cannot find them. Maybe a sign i dont need them.

I had Titus's hocks injected a couple weeks ago, because he just didn't feel right to me..our first run back (yesterday) was a success! We cruised through and had pretty turns, clocked in the 2d. 20th out of 197 with room for improvement.

I know there will never be another Jet... But I am finally getting my competitive spirit back and I thank God for giving me Titus. He's so enjoyable!

I've been riding at my boyfriends barn... they mostly have Arabs but they have some boarders. I became friends with one of the boarders, and he has my dream horse. dead quiet flashy paint that goes English and western. I've been riding him western. if you saw the video of the first time I rode him, you'd never think we would work out lmao. cantered him yesterday! he's such a good boy it was mostly my confidence holding me back. he rolled right into it - so fun! I've never cantered a horse before, just ponies. I'm so excited haha. even better, you can tell that splashy is calm and relaxed with me on him.

Edited by paintpony1

We talked to the guy last night that we are trying to buy a house from (this is the 23 acres with house, barn and pond, fully fenced). He goes to court to get everything back in his name on Wednesday.. and as long as no one tries to bid against him to get his house back, everything there will go smoothly.

BUT, he has had to pay $20k more than what he originally thought he would (legal fees, back taxes on property, etc.) So he upped the asking price $20k. Still not a bad price but I'm really worried. We go to the bank Wednesday (hopefully) to figure some things out. The good thing is that Noah and I have an extra $1700 a month in income then we did when we tried to buy a house last fall.. but it's SO hard to get a loan on a house with so much land around here.

Please cross your fingers and pray for us! We are planning on getting married next month and if we can't get this house I don't know what we will do..we won't have a place to live.