BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

I wish I could run. My knees have the start of arthritis...I sound like a 80 year old tryin to get up at times.

I'll be getting back to swimming soon. Our pool is in the midst of getting shocked/up to temp. Indoor pool, and I can't honestly say last time I swam in it.

I couldn't run to save my life. I love walks though, for the exercise and the fact that they relax me and I can get my thoughts in order then rather than before I fall asleep. Plus I can let my dog off leash and he can get his running in while I plod along lol.

I love running, but we keep getting snow storms around here, which is making it very difficult! Grr

I also love insanity and T25.

I have been doing Jillian Michael's 30-day-shred. She is kicking my bum...and I love it! I am hoping to start couch-2-5k. Anyone have any experience with it?

I'm starting the couch to 5K in a little over a week and am so excited to start. I can't wait. I am also looking into getting t25 since it's on sale this month. I've currently been doing 21 day fix and drinking one shakeology a day/

I need good vibes and prayers guys! We put an offer in on a great house with amazing land and barns, etc. they might have one other offer though... I'm reallllllly hoping and praying that this one goes through! It's a little further then I wanted to have to drive, but it would be SO great. Ahhhhh I don't want to get my hopes up too much though after what happened last time. Ugh stressful!

Good luck Bridget!

I have T25 and it's awesome. I never got to completing it simply because I prefer the exercise in riding vs jumping around my living room lol

It is soo hard to find a new hair style when I'm not willing to chop off any length. I've already done the bangs thing and have since grown them out. They're really annoying to style when you have naturally wavy hair and always straighten it and they grow out too quick. I've tried changing my part but that didn't make much difference. All I can think to do is layers and shape my hair around my face lol ugh

Hah yeah I've never followed the T25 program I just switch it up and do whatever DVD I feel like doing that day.

AND I think we officially came to terms already so now we just have to do inspections, etc. fingers crossed!

All I care about is muscle toning. I get my cardio from walks and riding but the cross training for muscle building is very helpful.

Krystal: does his truck not have an alarm? Or do Californians not care? Lol

I saw that Krystal! CRAZY! You need to leave.

I've never been a self motivated work-out person. I belong to a group fitness kick boxing and resistance band strength training gym. I love it. Although I'm currently on a 2 month hiatus to ge my asthma under control again...I kind of hope it doesn't take that long...

Off to Lincoln this weekend for the Bonus Race...with a horse who's running better than ever. He's been a bit of a fireball this week, the weather is finally steadily warm and we've been able to get on our big outdoor with our big pattern. I think I'd better hold on tight.

After years of thinking and talking about it, I am finally going to breed Gem. Vet is coming either late this week or early next week for a breeding soundness exam and if all goes well, she will have a foal by Reds Western Native next spring. Fingers crossed and praying!

Edited by sugarbabe.

Me too! I regret not doing this sooner.. I could have had a couple of her babies by now! She was such a nice horse with so much heart.

Three weeks left at my current job. I was thinking i was gonna be happy to leave but its kinda bittersweet. I have great coworkers and I'll truly miss them.

Knock on wood... Everything is going well with the house this far. We did our inspection on Friday and nothing significant popped up, so that's good. Now they just have to do well/septic and then we wait for the closing date!! :) I am SO excited. The 30 acres is all fenced in, so basically ready to move the horses in and I can't wait. I'm thinking my 2 will be pretty lonely on 30 acres, soooooooo hahahaha (-;

Amazona that is so incredibly wonderful!!!

My house shopping experience has been terrible.

Everything has 15 offers on it before we even step foot in the door.

And owning land is a fantasy here.

I would prefer to escape back to the land of my people but I have no idea what will happen at this rate.

Thank you! And that sucks. We looked for what seems like FOREVER! And we realized we had to move very quickly and made an offer same day we looked. I talked to the sellers who are this really cute older couple and they said they had 4 couples interested, so I'm glad we moved quick!

you guys are so grown up. Ed and I live with our parents, were both 23. we'd love to live together but apartments are $1000/month and up, and houses start at like 700k, lol. we talked about moving (south) but it's not really in the cards right now.

Edited by paintpony1

Don't worry Carol Ann, owning a house is far more expensive than just the mortgage/rent lol I kinda wish I still lived with my parents, things were so much easier when I did and I had so much more money. I always dream of the day I can have an acreage, but I will also need another horse or two when that happens lol. They boy will come home with new car bodies and parts and i'll come home with new horses. Fair deal..right?

We found a house we like. Did some free things online to see if we'd be approved...looks like it won't be a problem. Going to gather paperwork and see if we can go through a local bank and get pre approved. Not in a hurry with him getting ready to go to Rhode Island again for three months. My parents want us to stay, we want to go and start our little family.

Going house hunting this weekend! Can't wait! My dad is going with us too and he will notice things I wouldnt, so thats great, plus our realtor is awesome.

Our realtor recommended a few local places and we went from there, ended up getting approved by a local bank that isnt concerned about what could have been a pretty big roadblock if they had decided to make it an issue (husband's probationary period at his new job)

house hunting really IS a headache.... Im mostly excited about going because its that much closer to it being over.

It's crazy how many of us on here are house hunting/new home owners! I remember when we were all young teenagers...bizarre...

Everybody let me know if you need help with your house hunt or have any questions! I'm a Realtor now, and I'd love to help you guys out.

Hannah, regarding lender vs. bank vs. credit union: There's typically nothing wrong with the products banks or any other lenders provide, but banks are often restricted to a specific set of criteria or type of loan that they have available at the time; private lenders should be able to find and fit you in to ANY loan product that is best for you. Again, that doesn't mean loans from banks are bad. If they are offering a great product, go for it! But I tend to refer people to people whose business is mortgage lending - they specialize in the topic so they have specialized knowledge on everything you might need.

In my town, I usually refer people to local/regional places/non-"chains," but that's because we are a small town and I'm pretty sure the only lenders we have that aren't associated with banks are local places! I have not heard of the company at that link you posted, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. If you've heard good reviews from reliable sources, that's definitely a good sign. If it were ME, I would find a place that has an office/location in my area (or at least near it) - but that's just how I operate; might be the fact that I've always lived in this small town so I like the local aspect.

I definitely understand how frustrating it can be to get financing in line - but I commend your decision to talk to a financial advisor before beginning your house hunt; I hate seeing people find their dream home only to discover that they can't get financing for the right amount, and that happens way too often.

If you let me know what area you are in (you can PM me on here or on facebook if you want - facebook would be fastest) I can do a little research and see if I can find any recommendations for mortgage lenders in your area. Just let me know if there's any way I can help. =]

I'm using a family friend for our mortgage who also did my parent's mortgage. He is with a bank, but he's the asst Vp of the mortgage dept so I guess I trust him. Haha :)