BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

Do you ever have one of those days where you are attracted to every man that crosses your path?

No???

Okay, probably overshare. lol

Happens to me 6 days out of the week! Haha =)

Weeellll, yesterday I went to Walgreens to see if they're hiring. THEY ARE. Yessss. So I applied online last night, got a call to schedule an interview this morning, and I scheduled it for tomorrow! Woot woot!

My very first job, at age 18. Lol.

The manager is kind of a stud, and I'm pretty sure he was checking me out yesterday. So that's pretty good.

I heard a funny joke yesterday, since it was May 4.

"May the fourth be with you" lmao

And, my aunt had her baby yesterday. So on every single birthday card I will write "Emily, may the fourth be with you." hahaha

^goodbyes suck so badly..

I'm really worried about one of my good friends. And I couldn't fall asleep until 2 last night because of it. =/

Oh how I know how you feel.

April flowers bring May snow...try again mother nature. :) I saw this on one of my friends status's, it made my day lol we got more snow today bleh i'd rather the rain.

26 more days of school. OMG! I have so much to do :(

26 more days of school. OMG! I have so much to do :(

OMG HERE TOO.

and it's soooo weird, cause these are my last 26 days of high school, ever! i can't even wrap my mind around it...

I am taking First Responder - a class before my EMT-B - and it's going to be the death of me.

It's easy. But, I work from 8-4 then rush home - eat, change, and shower - and have to be at class from 5:30-10.

Four days a week. Cept this Saturday is 9-5 BLAH!

I have an interview in 3 hours! EEK!

It's at Walgreens, so I don't think I'm gonna get all decked out or anything. Grey dress pants, a white tank top with embellishments (sp??) and a grey or blue sweater, and flats.

I think that should be okay? I don't want to be overdressed but I don't want to look too casual either.

I'm nervous though. I've only had two interviews ever, one at Target (blew that one) and one at Valvoline. I was called in for a second interview at Valvoline but I turned it down because the guy was way creepy.

Well, that was a flop.

He asks "have you had any work experience at all?"

And I say, "No, nothing I had to pay taxes for."

In my head I go, "oh my gosh, how do I fix what just came out of my mouth."

So then I added how I worked at the barn but only got it taken off my board.

Then he says "so tell me about a conflict and how you resolved it."

And of course, I just spew anything out of my mouth. I tell him about how when my sister and I didn't have our own cars and had to share, that we always fought about who would get it when, so we made a set plan and there were no exceptions.

What a dumb answer!

WOW BARBARA.

AHHAHAHAHA!

Okay, I am so sorry I laughed at that chino. But I think someday you will look back and laugh too. Honestly, I dont think you did a bad job. You were honest and that is the most important thing.

My brain does not move as fast as my lips speak... So when I interview I always either:

A) Get embarrased and say.... UM I dont know?

or

B) Come up with a completely random story. Like you did lol

Speaking of interviews...

I have one Monday at 1. *EEEEEEEEP*

I did this thing people do at 21 last night.

I feel horrible today. Imagine that. This is going to be a long eight hours of work!

Good luck ladies on the interviews!

Kerosene.. it may be bye bye summer, but HEEELLOOOO to monaaay!

So I just watched The Lovely Bones. That movie pretty much reassured the fact that I am so very paranoid about my child. I'm pretty sure I checked on him 8 or 9 times throughout the movie, just to be sure no one took him from his crib.

I think I need to watch the The Hills or something, to ease my mind!

Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with a counselor at a school I'd like to go to. Hopefully I'll meet all admission requirements and I can get started yet this summer. Woop woop!

i think i finally made my big decision! and i'm happy about it. now i just have to figure out how to explain it to my parents

I am interviewing for sportswriter for a new basketball team. Yay!

I have all the credentials and my portfolio is superb for this gig. I just have to do good in the interview. And I am horrible at interviews.

Hopefully my work will just speak for itself. lol

My best friend is homeeee :)

And the lacrosse team won quarter finals in triple overtime against the team that beat them 6-3 last week! Semi-finals are Tuesday. I'm so excited for them :)

Okay you guys...

I go in for my interview after Lunch.

*so scarey*

Everybody send me major "job getting" vibes because this would be a big stepping stone in my life if I were to get this.

Okay you guys...

I go in for my interview after Lunch.

*so scarey*

Everybody send me major "job getting" vibes because this would be a big stepping stone in my life if I were to get this.

ooooh good luck!!

As for me, YAY I got accepted to my next college. Ahhh yes what a relief! I start on July 6. If I stay a full-time student, then I can finish my bachelors in 3 years. But, more than likely there will be some quarters where I'll just be part-time, so I'm thinking 3 and a half years.

After that, I'll be an officially educated grown up with 6 year old child.

Crazy.

I turned in an application yesterday and had a dream that I got it back with red marks circling errors and things they didn't like. I need to get away from school.

Last week, thankfully!

Hannah - That'd be terrible. You're amazing at English and writing though, so it'll be fine! Good luck with it!

I turned my Resume in earlier this week. Don't expect much, but it'd be a nice job. Full time AND benefits! We'll see.

and holy cafrap! My stomach is killing me with cramps. Hadn't had to deal with this for two months, I was kind of excited, lol.

i haven't rode in forever. and i want to. theres just one problem.... ty is still gone with her owner! agh!!

i start my new job tomorrow at the vets office as a receptionist.

me and boy are doing ok but is about to get rough since we both have jobs now. :[

and dad wants to force me into votec.

life is looking gloomy... the only silver lining is my job and my mom wants me to stay in college and not go into votec.

i might be getting a job. which would be good since i have a lot of travel and a bridesmaid dress to pay for this year.

and i wanna run awayyy to to my boyfriends house

I GOT THE JOB!!!!! [Yay] [Yay] [Yay]

Say hello to your new college university sports editor. :)

Funny story, I accidently took all of my shoes home... so I had to do my interview in 5 inch stilletos. Yaaaaaa... awkward interview attire fo sho.

But I am soo excited!