BuckinBrandy

The Bionic Oscar Mayer Weiner Thread

omg yay for jobs! especially cause yesterday i found an ad in the paper for "horse help wanted"...a ranch that raises and trains cutting horses needs a loper/warm-up-er and I think I've got the job! i'm going out on thursday to meet them and see about it. i am SO excited. I haven't ridden in nine months and i'm stoked to get back in the saddle, and i'm really excited cause it sounds like the perfect job and i'm thinking it'll be like the other horse training job i had except better cause it's a more established place with better everything and i'll, ya know, actually be getting paid and stuff. lol.

i'm sooooooexcitedd.

oh, and did i mention that i found an ad on craigslist for a room for rent in exchange for yard work? at a horse ranch? yeah. so i called about that and the guy said he didn't know if he wanted to do it for sure but he told me to send him an email with my info and he'd get back to me. and i havent heard from him since (it was about a week ago) but if that worked out it would basically be a perfect situation.

i'm so excited to get my horse life back in gear. i've basically gone many months without coming near a horse and i miss it!

mygoldfish- the job sounds awesome! As far as the room thing goes, please be really careful with craigslist ads! If you go to meet the guys make sure there are other people there and that it's in a public place because there are a lot of weirdos out there!

oh don't worry, the guy is someone who doesn't actually live to far from us and we know who he is - he's friends (not close, but still friends) with my godparents and my parents know him pretty well too. Thanks though for your concern, and i know where you're coming from - you're right, craigslist can be sketchy sometimes, lol.

Edited by mygoldfish

4 days left of highschool and I'm done.

The lacrosse team and boys soccer play in the semi finals tomorrow.

Wish them luck.

I'm so bored I'm considering just going to get a tattoo.

I got my back finished about two weeks ago.

I do the same. Get bored and decide to go get tattoos, lol.

What'cha want to get?

Ya know... I have really missed this thread. :)

Good luck for your lacrosse boys Still Raining!

Enjoy every minute of it because you will misssssss it when its over.

Okay, so get this since I am almost done with college I get to take random classes to fill time... And I chose Intro to Equine Training and Horsemanship Basics. Now I will be forced to ride everyday which will make me so so so happy for my last semester of college. :)

i am bored as well. I'm gonna order splint boots and bells for my ponyface....and i'd like to go get my ears pierced. alas, i'm 90 miles from any such place and my mother would have a fit

I don't wanna do drive time today. But whatever, at least it's with my actual teacher. One of the other driving instructors I basically can't stand, and most of my lessons are with her.. >.< So today should be nice.

Also, apparently there's old abandoned prison camps in this area near my house, and I'm planning on going to investigate that sometime soon. Should be cool, since I love stuff like that... :)

Macho, I LOVE exploring abandoned buildings! There is an abandoned mental institution a couple hours from me. A friend of mine has already gone, and said it was crazy. Hopefully this summer I'll go!

Today I ordered a really plain sandwich from Subway, and I didn't get it toasted. It didn't taste nearly as good as when I load it up and when the cheese is all melty and stuff falls out after every bite.

Ugh, I got two A's and three C's this semester, my parents are going to killlll me.

All that extra credit work for nothing too. [surrender]

I got my back finished about two weeks ago.

I do the same. Get bored and decide to go get tattoos, lol.

What'cha want to get?

I was originally wanting to get the Ford mustang pony on me with "love' spelled out underneath his hooves, but I'm leaning more towards a word or a small quote now. I can always do horseshoes walking on my back though with something written underneath of it. I'm so indecisive at times. Hahaha.

I just ordered the coolest shoes.

Boat shoes!

Random, because I don't want to study. The boy and I are going to go on a nice date sometime soon. I'm not sure we've ever been on a declarative date...we've obviously hung out and whatnot, but never really asked "want to go on a date?" So I'm excited. Right now though, I don't have my ring because of all things...the diamond got a fracture in it! We took it in and they're replacing the stone in addition to sizing it down to a four. I can't wait to have it back. As we both agreed, now people will think we're just some annoyingly in-love couple when we're out and about instead of some annoyingly in-love ENGAGED couple.

Ok, back to studying.

Macho, I LOVE exploring abandoned buildings! There is an abandoned mental institution a couple hours from me. A friend of mine has already gone, and said it was crazy. Hopefully this summer I'll go!

Today I ordered a really plain sandwich from Subway, and I didn't get it toasted. It didn't taste nearly as good as when I load it up and when the cheese is all melty and stuff falls out after every bite.

Ahh sick!! I'd love to check that out. Something about stuff like that is just way cool. That, and old graveyards. (I know that makes me sound somewhat morbid, but still..) haha

i'm so annoyed with my current job (KFC). Last week i didn't work at all because i was only scheduled for one day and it was a short shift that they didn't need me for. This week i've been scheduled for three days: two short shifts - one of which was today and i did not get called in so it doesn't count - and one long shift. It's ridiculous! they just suddenly stopped giving me any significant number of hours at all!

and the real kicker? they have a new trainee AND there's a 'now hiring' sign up. WHY are they hiring if they're not giving their CURRENT employees any hours?? this is really bothering me! and it's part of why i'm looking for a new job.

Edited by mygoldfish

My AP Physics test was yesterday. So I'm officially done with AP tests, forever. And now that class should be relaxing and fun, and no homework!

Violent Femmes is such fabulous band. American Music = <3, listen now now now.

The lacrosse team lost in the semi-finals. Final four. I'm so proud of them. They had an amazing season and they made it unforgettable. I don't know what I'm going to do without them next year. They always chant family, and it's something you don't understand until you're a part of that team. They've literally become like family to me. I cried so much after the game, not because they lost, but because of how hard they've worked, how much I absolutely love them, how it's over, and how much I'm gonna miss it.

Tomorrow's my last real day of high school.

I'm gonna cry so much in these next two weeks.

I don't know how to handle it.

I don't handle change well haha... and as excited as I am to go to college, this is so bittersweet.

My AP Physics test was yesterday. So I'm officially done with AP tests, forever. And now that class should be relaxing and fun, and no homework!

Violent Femmes is such fabulous band. American Music = <3, listen now now now.

I took my AP Bio test yesterday. I'm soooo relieved that it's over.

I'm officially in love with mascara. I'd never worn it before, and i tried it and i can't belive how much more amazing my eyes look!

and my grandma has it stuck in her head that when i leave home, my brother is going to sell my horses. even though i told her 4 times that they aren't his to sell. grr.

It's been a week and no call back on my resume I sent in. Ad said no phone calls, too. So I wont be calling.

I really dislike my job.

I really wish I went to college for something different.

I really want something to just appear in front of me.

But alas, it wont.

Taylor - Don't get something if you're so unsure. If you know for sure of one thing you want - get that. Then just add to it when the time comes. I have horses running across my lower back. I wanted to get my past horses' names written underneath - but was talked out of it. I am so glad. It would have been silly for me.

Bella - Congrats, where at?

Jess - I'm sorry they lost, but that is such a great accomplishment - nice way to end a senior year!

Schatzl, those boat shoes are adorable!

Elliott is off with the grandma for the day. YIPPEE! Some ME time! I think I'm gonna head off to the gym, and watch The Tudors on Netflix. Ahhh, it feels good to not have class!

Elliott is off with the grandma for the day. YIPPEE! Some ME time! I think I'm gonna head off to the gym, and watch The Tudors on Netflix. Ahhh, it feels good to not have class!

And you're going to go get pictures of the ponies I haven't seen pictures of in 29874847 years?

Please ;)

Have a fun "me" day!

And you're going to go get pictures of the ponies I haven't seen pictures of in 29874847 years?

Please ;)

Have a fun "me" day!

I WILL!! Lol.

But, I don't promise any sparkly clean ponies. Expect hay in their forelocks. Haha.

=)

I'll post them the minute I get back!

I WILL!! Lol.

But, I don't promise any sparkly clean ponies. Expect hay in their forelocks. Haha.

=)

I'll post them the minute I get back!

Thank you!

And it's okay if they're dirty. Mine all are. I haven't had the time to go out and do anything with them!

I really wish I went to college for something different.

Me tooooooooooo! I was just thinking this last night.

I randomly want to be a HS boys basketball coach now.

Then I could slap them on the patooty when they do a good job right?

Ahahaha. Okay, I am a jokester.

Guess I am stuck in AnSci since I only have 1 semester left lol.

Yeah, I am stuck until I decide I want to be in debt.

a.k.a NEVER.

I went for business. Figured there would be a lot of jobs since it is so widespread on what I can do. Yet, here I sit at work BORED as heck! I have nothing to do. Cannot find a new job. It's terrible. I'd probably make more in retail for the amount of time I've been here!