Duns of Impact

A Fellow Hcer Needs Our Prayers & Jingles

Those of you that have been on the HC or the foaling boards have seen CoolRabit post. Right now she needs as many prayers & support that she can get. Here is the link to the show thread so you can read what has been happening Click here .

[Me Cry] My heart is breaking for her [Huggy] Sending many [Angel] [Angel] [Angel] [Angel] for her & the foal [Huggy]

Oh No.....! My heart is breaking also....That is just aweful news... [Me Cry] My Prayers are with the little one. [Angel] .and with Jan [Angel] ...

AD

My heart is just breaking for Jan. I know how much she wanted this to go right. This is my ultimate fear with foaling out mares. My prayers are with Jan and her four-legged family.

MMN

I heard about this a couple of days ago. I really feel for Jan and especially after what she went thru last year! Taylor was a special horse in more ways than one.

Big [Huggy] for Jan and the new 4-legged addition!

OMG that is so sad! It is my very worst fear to loose a mare like that. I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through! My Heart is breaking for her. My thoughts and prayers are with her and the little colt. [Angel]

I am so sorry CoolRabbit. There are no words, just I am so sorry.

I'm reading it right now. [Me Cry]

I've been following her blog since Lazlo... and I can imagine the heartbreak she is feeling right now. I seriously want to drive to OH and give her a huge hug.

[Angel] [Angel] [Angel] [Huggy] [Huggy] [Huggy]

I've been absolutely sick since Wednesday. I thought about posting something but chickend out...didnt' want any snarkiness(you know some peoples) at all. I can't believe this happened. I kept waiting for like a April fools or something. I too just wanted to fly out to OH and just hug her. I haven't felt this kind of heartbreak for a animal(wasn't mine) and a person I haven't even met in real life. If you read this Rabbit I've been thinking bout you and your 4 legged family all week. Hope you got to ride Corky tonight and she behaved for you.

this is from the song: Break Even - Band: The Script

"They say bad things happen for a reason, But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding."

I felt like this when I lost my Kojack. And I feel like it again for you.

Lots and lots of hugs. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

I don't know you in real life but I LOVE YA anyways! hugs,hugs, hugs

[Angel] RIP - Spare Me The Details aka Taylor

You were very special mare and SO SO SO loved. Run free with Lazlo. You are very missed....by a LOT of people.

[Angel]

Edited by MidMopaints

I read the blog last night and it broke my heart. I so can't imagine how hard this is for her. I just had my first foal, I can't imagine loosing her and she is only a month old. I havn't cried like that in a long time.

RIP - Spare Me The Details aka Taylor

[Angel]

This is such an awful loss for her. My heart goes out to her. Lots of prayers for Tango.

Many many condolences for Jan. I am so heartbroken for/along with her.

I was recently considering breeding my mare Mandy, she is that once in a lifetime horse. I have since decided not too, because I would hate myself forever if I put her in foal and lost her. This is just such a solidifier for me.

I've been absolutely sick since Wednesday. I thought about posting something but chickend out...didnt' want any snarkiness(you know some peoples) at all. I can't believe this happened. I kept waiting for like a April fools or something. I too just wanted to fly out to OH and just hug her. I haven't felt this kind of heartbreak for a animal(wasn't mine) and a person I haven't even met in real life. If you read this Rabbit I've been thinking bout you and your 4 legged family all week. Hope you got to ride Corky tonight and she behaved for you.

this is from the song: Break Even - Band: The Script

"They say bad things happen for a reason, But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding."

I felt like this when I lost my Kojack. And I feel like it again for you.

Lots and lots of hugs. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

I don't know you in real life but I LOVE YA anyways! hugs,hugs, hugs

Your post made me cry MidMo... I think we should maybe put something together for her.. huh? PM me if youre interested.

Rabbit,

I, too, have been thinking about you since I read your blog yesterday. I cant even fathom the heartbreak youre feeling, but know that you have TONS of people that are here for you, even if its not physically. I'm watching your FB and following you there as well... crossing my fingers that nothing but GOOD comes your way for awhile. I think youve been through enough pain this past year, and you deserve a fortunate (for lack of a better word) next few years. [Huggy] [Huggy] [Huggy]

RIP- Taylor <3

Edited by CowgirlUp5707

Just wanted to bump this up for Jan. I know she is very busy since Tango is now home with the nurse mare. Thank goodness! But still a very difficult time. Sending lots of prayers and hugs to Ohio.

I'm glad to hear a nurse mare is involved. Definately takes away some of the headache during a time like this, provided the mare takes him.

Still sending lots of [Huggy] [Huggy] [Angel] [Angel]

Thanks guys...just trying to take it day by day and concentrate on Tango and his wonderful nursemare (who has fully accepted him and is mothering him just like Taylor would have, I think). I am having a hard time handling this...it's so unexpected and so hard on top of everything else that has happened...

Thanks guys...just trying to take it day by day and concentrate on Tango and his wonderful nursemare (who has fully accepted him and is mothering him just like Taylor would have, I think). I am having a hard time handling this...it's so unexpected and so hard on top of everything else that has happened...

[Huggy] [Huggy] [Huggy]

Jan I truly enjoy the updates you give of Tango and how you are doing. Still sending many hugs & prayers your way!

thank you for posting that. she has been nothing but kind and giving me good breeding advice. My heaert and prayers go out to her. Jan, if you are readin this...you and your colt aere in our prayers.

Jan i am sorry you lost your Taylor and i am praying the Tango grows up to be everything that you wanted out of this breeding. [Angel]

Happy to hear from you Jan...

I've been watching your FB vigilantly for updates on Tango, Oreo, and yourself.

[Huggy] [Huggy] [Huggy]

OMG. Cool has just had horrible luck. I'm so sorry you lost Taylor. That's just one blow after another for you. You must be devastated. You're in my thoughts Jan.

Michele