Becaco

Tuckie, Foxlover, Chele, Horse Crazy In T X, Jack & Alleyway

Had my doctor visit and a 'fill'. Doc says I have to do 2 more fills, he really wants the muscles to stretch so the surgery goes smoothly. Then he said I have to wait until August to do the exchange surgery. Not happy. I am so sick of this, I have no clothes to wear for summer to hide my expander. It's so big now I can't hide it much.

Oh well, I guess it will go fast enough.

I am kinda angry about something. My best friend's mother had breast cancer about 9 years ago. Lost her left breast. They did NOT put her on any chemo pills or anything at all. Well, now friend calls and her mom has her cancer back in the other breast! She went to a small town hospital, I just don't think she got the care she should have. She should have been seeing an oncologist, but nope. Hopefully she caught this early enough, she's having a mastectomy soon.

Guess I know now why I'm on my Arimidex for 5 years, I thought I didn't need it. You just don't mess with this stuff.

Grab a good book a blankie and comfy chair and relax, maybe even take a nap. Don't forget to leave room for your lap kitty.

aprilshowers11.gif

lolcats_holdhands.jpg

It will be over soon foxlover. When you look back on all this it will seem just a small blip in time. I'm really sorry about your friend.

Ha Tuck, hope your doing better. With the darn weather and bike stuff, I've been on the go. Fallowed a bunch of bikers past your house Sunday about 1:00pm, going to Terry's house to stop and take some pictures with her LOOK twice for Bikes sign. Trying to get the house ready for puppies between everything else going on..... Glad to hear you felt like spending time with Amber, I'm sure she misses you. Maybe if the weather will corporate I can get caught up around here and holler at you later.

Just taking a minute to check in with all of you before work starts kicking my butt today.

i gotta get out of here early, but i still need to get everything done before hand. Yay. No worries though, i'll be doing two things i love tonight - riding my motorcycle and band practice!!!!

Hugs and jingles to you all, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!!! Healing vibes......

Fox, i'm sorry to hear about your friend's Mom....will keep her in my thoughts and prayers too.

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!

I am doing ok this week-end. I am getting to take care of my hubby. He had a kidney stone rotorutted. And he is down. Thank God I am blessed I am good enough to help him this week-end.

And the boys are sure helping a bunch also. Keeping things done up and animals fed. [Huggy]

Nice pictures

I am getting to take care of my hubby. He had a kidney stone rotorutted. And he is down. Thank God I am blessed I am good enough to help him this week-end.
Youch! Healing jingles for the both of you.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about hubby. Hope he's feeling better this morning. Glad the boys are good about helping.

Ya'll have a great rest of the weekend!

Hubby found blood in his urine shortly after i had my mastectomy. And a few weeks after I got out of the hospital we took him to the VA hospital in Wichita to see what was going on. Then back right before my chemo started to get him a MRI and a visit with the urologist. And they scheduled a roto rooting this last week to get the kindey stone out before he had problems with it. And since I can not be around sick people after chemo per my doctors orders. His sister took him for it. And we took care of him after he got home.

PR your herbal bag came in handy for sure once again.A moist towel wrapped around it sure did help him out the last few days.

Just checking in this morning, adding more well wishes, prayers and jingles to all of you - including Jim, Tuck.

Jack, I hope you are feeling better soon too!

Well the hair will begone later tonight. It is shave moms head tonight. It is coming out in big chunks. So honestly tonight the boys will get to shave my head. Instead of me shaving theirs for he summer. The hubby will get to do the final honors of shaving cream,razor and a close shave.

Then Tuck tape will take care of the final folicles that will need to come out in the next few days.

Can I say caps,do rags and my wigs are going to come in handy now?

Funny Tuck,,, I can just see in my head if I let loose my Boys and Hubby on my head with shavers. [ROTFL] I would have all kinds of designs.

Hope everyone is feeling better.

Well I usually shave their heads in the summer. And I close shave their dads all the time. So heck why not. I have a friend who is a hairdresser and she would have shaved it. But why not we all do it here at home. I have the stuff and they had a good time. We always seem to do something a bit different around here any ways. LOL

It sure feels funny tho. I am for real light headed.

Well, that's one way to describe it. Just don't go getting a head cold, okay? Put a cover on that thing! Oh, that didn't sound right...... [Duh]

What the heck, a little humor never hurt anyone! :happy0203:

Been thinking about all of you and hoping that every day is a little bit better.

[Crazy] I have a head cover elsbeth. A very light cotton turban. Makes me feel like I am not so nakid.

[Crazy]

I kinda look like that smilie. Only my hair is shorter

Edited by Tuckaway

Shaving heads made me remember a story.

My oldest Son was the schools class clown. He was always in trouble for talking and everyone in the whole school thought he was the best, he would wear the most stupidest clothes and the next day all the kids would come to school in the same things. He was in ISS everyday. They tried everything.

Finally the principal made him a bet that if he could keep out of ISS for 2 weeks, then he would let him shave his head.

My Son made it and they had a assembly for the whole school to watch Evan shave his hair off. We have it on video it is so funny.

I was so shocked that he let him shave his head. He had a huge school meeting the next day he had to go to.

Tuck, I let hubby shave mine, I think it's good to let the family "help" as much as possible. I think sometimes hubby felt a little left out, everything was happening to me, and everyone was asking HIM about me, so I tried to make him as big a part of the whole process as possible. Delicate balancing act between including them and ovewhelming them.

My head felt cold and damp at first, have you noticed that with yours?

Hoofs great story. LoL

Chele yes after I washed it good. But I put my light terry cover on it right after. I feel light headed and it feels funny.

Other than putting a wig and hooters on today to go get blood work. And give the nurses a hard time about the breeding cooties and having hair and hooters. I have had my lightweight cover on my head.