Becaco

Tuckie, Foxlover, Chele, Horse Crazy In T X, Jack & Alleyway

I'll second that emotion, doublelhorses!!!! You are all an inspiration to me, and I'm so glad to 'know' you! [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

Edited by elsbet

I went out and ate with a new friend last night. I even got to drive myself. As I am feeling pretty good this week. That will change next Tuesday with chemo. But I wanted to grab the chance to get out and have some fun. My new friend and I had dinner and talked and got to know one another better.

I wore a new shirt, a fancy wig and a pretty bracelet. I saw someone I knew there at the restaurant and she thought it was my real hair. And how did it grow back so fast.

I have not been out other than doctors and short trips to stores in months. It felt so good to have a bit more than an hour to myself and a friend. :grin:

I'm glad you got to go out and have some fun Tuck! I'm going out to eat with my SIL and FIL tonight.

My radiation has got me burned and peeling. bleh. I got a big ol tube of Silvadine today. My plan is to paint it on thick all weekend, see if I can't get it healed up a bit before radiation Tuesday.

My radiation has got me burned and peeling. bleh. I got a big ol tube of Silvadine today. My plan is to paint it on thick all weekend, see if I can't get it healed up a bit before radiation Tuesday.

Chele,,,, With the Silvadine cream. My Son just got it for his accident that peeled all his skin off ( road Rash). They told us that less is better for it. Put it on lightly, then make sure you wash off the old before applying any new.

Hope it helps you. [Huggy]

Chele,,,, With the Silvadine cream. My Son just got it for his accident that peeled all his skin off ( road Rash). They told us that less is better for it. Put it on lightly, then make sure you wash off the old before applying any new.

Hope it helps you. [Huggy]

Oops. I guess I've already blown that! I've got three layers on now......................... Is it helping his road rash? Man that looked painful in the pics!

Thank you to each of you for supporting us!

Chele,,,Thanks for think of him. Evan is doing great. He had one staple fall out of his head, it has been 9 days, they want him to wait for 12.

He still has his headaches, but not as bad and hard as before, they are getting less now.

His ear is feeling better. He can hear more out of it, so I guess the tear is closing up, no infection.

His Road Rash is looking better, Keeps growing new skin, Itching like he**.

I think we need a special thread for everyone that is sick, hurt, in the hospital, ect. We are having way too many lately.

Hugs to all that need it. :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

Good to hear he's healing up! I can imagine how bad that road rash itches; my radiation burned skin has me wanting to sit on my haunches and scratch like crazy with a hind foot! It's a very small area compared to poor Evans!

I'm burned across the left side of my chest and under my left arm. I've got a strip about 8 inches long and about 4 inches wide that has blistered and peeled. But the silvadine is really helping!

Chemo tomorrow. I hope all goes well. Last time I got real down on day 3 and till about day 7 and 8. Lets hope it goes better this time. I have to watch my WBC because I am starting much lower this time. 5.6 was what it was last Tuesday. First time it was 16. I hope it goes up with my test before chemo tomorrow.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Tuck. I got down to .003, just be careful with your health!

chele I am trying. Hand sanitizer all that dang time. No wal-mart or crowds. No anywhere other than home and an walk outside every so often. I do not know what else to do.

Tuck and chele- I wish you both well and that you get through this radiation & chemo OK. Will keep you in my prayers, stay strong!

Edited by foxlover

[Huggy] [Angel] [Huggy] [Angel] [Huggy]

That Silvadine is good stuff! My hubby got burned bad while we were still dating, but it really helped him a lot. You can now only see faint scars.

Many more hugs and prayers offered for all of you......

........just stopping in to see how everyone is doing.

I think of you guys often. Keep your chins up guys and dolls....................

group-hug1.jpg

Edited by Cactus Rose

Tuck, I'm glad you were able to get out some & spend some time with a friend. Gotta keep those spirits up!

Chele, hoping your burns heal up fast.

HorseCrazy in TX, I hope things are well with you, I haven't seen you around lately. Then again I could have just missed it.

Thinking of all you ladies!

Good morning lads and ladies! I hope you all have an easy week. Tons of good thoughts and hugs heading to you all! [Huggy] [Huggy] [Angel] [Angel] [Huggy] [Huggy]

I got down again over the weekend and my wife and daughter wanted to take me to the hospital. I talked them out of it and came here to the new place instead. I'm eating better and drinkiing more water.

Went to the chemo oncologist's on Wednesday and the nurse practitioner checked my vitals. She okayed me for my second round of the new chemo schedule next Monday. It lasts just twenty minutes. Treatments are three weeks apart. Sometime in July I'll have a CT scan or a PET scan to see if they've killed this thing.

Every day I say a little prayer for all of you. [Angel] [Angel] [Angel] [Angel] [Angel] [Angel] I hope it's helping. Hang in there everybody.You all are much Loved by us. [Huggy]