Becaco

Tuckie, Foxlover, Chele, Horse Crazy In T X, Jack & Alleyway

Just amazed how strong you ladies and gentlemen are. Just don't think I could handle it all as well as you all seem to be. Sending hugs and [Angel] .

I have a min I can sit here and be on. Going on day 3 from my chemo Tuesday. It ought to hit me pretty hard tomorrow. I wake up in the morning like I have a cement block on my head.

As soon as I get threw the next week or so,loose all taste and energy I hope to be picking back up again. I was flushed bad this morning and figure that will get bad for the next several days also. Also the shot every day til next Tuesday to rebuild my WBC count. Hopefully tomorrow will not bring out the eye popping out of my head day.

Jack, as hard as it is. You have to drink loads and eat well. Even tho it tastes like mush. Protein is your best friend like flavored water is. The more you drink and can eat in small meals the better you will feel as the day goes on.

Love you all.

Tucki is not feeling well today. Feeling rather yucky. Definitely not herself. She says she's glad the toilet is close. Very tired, headache, upset stomach. Needs to drink more water.

More [Huggy] [Angel] [Huggy] [Angel] [Huggy] for Tuck........and all of you guys and gals still going through this.

So Jack, are you staying with your wife and daughter now? I hope you're still feeling better.

Hang in there, Tuck.

So Jack, are you staying with your wife and daughter now? I hope you're still feeling better.

Hang in there, Tuck.

Yeah, I'm staying at our other home in a subdivision. Eating better and keeping hydrated. Our daughter has been on vacation and has been staying here to help out. She went back on duty Saturday night for the graveyard shift (she's a cop).

Sorry you are feeling so yucky, Tuck. Jingles for feeling better soon. [Angel] [Huggy]

Glad you are home, Jack, where your loved ones can help you out. [Huggy]

lolcats_holdhands.jpg

And wash your forehead with a clean cool cloth [Huggy] I'm so sorry Tucki. [Angel] I remember my Dad going through this. Please remember that this too, shall pass.

Well I hope it is passing. I feel better and more alive today. No where near up to par but getting there. I have a bit more energy and are staying on top of my throw up meds. Water and good meals help as the days go by. rest and rest and more rest. I think I have wore a divit in my bed.

I was able to sit here for a few times today and post a bit.

I have shots and a doctor appointment in the morning. I ought to be good and wore out after those.

Love to you all,

Just checking in on all of you. Tuck sorry you had such a hard time, but glad you are feeling a little better.

Has anyone seen HorseCrazy in TX around, just wondered how she's doing. I haven't seen her post here.

Just know that I am thinking of you all, including you Jack ;)

I am going to 2 doctor visits tomorrow. First I see my ob/gyn, having some problems from my last surgery. I hope all is OK.

Then I see my PS for my 'last' fill!! I am celebrating tomorrow night. No more needles and pain! Then I wait until late August for my exchange surgery. Finally getting to the end of all this.

I go to my oncologist in 4 weeks, have lots of tests to do to see how the chemo meds are reacting to my body or vice versa! I want a bone density test done also. My mom got the start of osteoporosis from her chemo meds, and I am just like her.

I wish all of you good days, hoping things get better and you all feel better and stronger each morning when you awake. Praying for all of you! 6.gif

Adding my good thoughts, best wishes, hugs and prayers to all of you. Jack, I'm glad you are home and with family who can look out for you. Tuck, I'm glad you are starting to feel better after this last round!!

PBS, I was wondering about HorseCrazy in TX too. Has anyone spoken with her lately?

[Huggy] [Huggy] [Huggy]

Just a little bump.

I hope you all are doing well tonight. Tuck, I saw where you got a new hat. We need a picture of you when you get all ready for your dinner on Thurs. ;)

Cactus Rose, I love love love that picture. :grin:

Since, I have been absent for the last few days, maybe I can make up for it with a (what I consider) couple of hunks.

tom-and-sam-shadow-riders.jpg

lolcats_holdhands.jpg

I'm DONE!!! Yay!! [Yay] [Yay] [Yay] No more radiation treatments! No more driving 114 miles every morning!! [Yay] [Yay] [Yay]

And!

My hair is coming in blonde! How cool is that?

P6080008.jpg

Before:

BuzzCut.jpg

Edited by chele

Yay Chele! Awesome news! [Yay] [Huggy]

Foxlover, I hope your appointments went well. [Huggy]

How are you doing Tuck? [Huggy]

Hugs and good thoughts for you all!

I'm DONE!!! Yay!! [Yay] [Yay] [Yay] No more radiation treatments! No more driving 114 miles every morning!! [Yay] [Yay] [Yay]

Egad! I had no idea you had to drive so far. Hurray!

[Yay] What color was your hair before?

It was dark brown!

BuzzCut.jpg

Yup Kina Kat, egads! The driving sure got old.

Edited by chele