Becaco

Tuckie, Foxlover, Chele, Horse Crazy In T X, Jack & Alleyway

Just bumping this up and sending out good thoughts and prayers for everyone involved! Hope you all are having a good day today!

Got some good news today. Had an appointment with my chemo oncologist. He said I was looking good and that Monday will be my last day of chemo. They'll notify me when to come in for a PET scan in July, then I'll meet with him on August 6th to review the results. After that it vwill be check-ups at three month intervals. Perhaps we're at an end to treatments. I'm kinda happy.

Jack, that is wonderful to hear!

I just wanted to bump this back up and let you all know that I'm thinking of you.....

I hope that you all had a great weekend and are feeling GREAT today!!!!!

[Huggy] [Huggy] [Huggy] [Huggy]

Got some good news today. Had an appointment with my chemo oncologist. He said I was looking good and that Monday will be my last day of chemo. They'll notify me when to come in for a PET scan in July, then I'll meet with him on August 6th to review the results. After that it vwill be check-ups at three month intervals. Perhaps we're at an end to treatments. I'm kinda happy.

[Yay]

I had an appointment yesterday. My blood work says I am a 12 and I can be under a 35 so not other cancers in my blood stream.

I am not doing as well with this last round of chemo. I am swollen,weak and fatigued. Bowels are in an uproar and not swinging back like before.

I have another chemo and my last chemo this next Tuesday. Then I am done with chemo and have a break til radiation starting the middle of August.

Yes I have one more chemo. And I am scared. I am not feeling good,I have not recovered at all from the one 3 weeks ago. And I have to have another on top of this one. I am feeling depressed for the first time. I am working hard not to fall into it. But with the fatigue,weakness and lack of control over my body. I am not doing so good this time. I know if I can get threw the next few weeks. I will be ok. But it is the next few weeks that are scaring me. [Me Cry]

How's your white count Tuck? They are giving you Neulasta aren't they? Are you sleeping well at night? Are your nausea meds working? Talk to your doctor, make sure s/he knows how badly you are doing - don't play tough guy. You should not be this miserable!

Tuck I know you are so strong and you can do this! One second at a time, you will be ok in the end [Huggy] [Huggy] [Huggy]

Bumping this back up to the top and checking in on our friends.

Jack, so happy for your good news! [Yay]

HCIT, how are you doing?

Has anyone heard from Alleyway lately?

Foxlover, how are you feeling? Out enjoying that beautiful new horse I'm sure!

Chele, you are such a strong woman! Your courage is inspirational!

Tucky, I hope things are getting better for you [Huggy] I'm glad you get a break before the radiation starts. [Huggy]

Lots of good thoughts, prayers and love for you all!

Thinking of you all. Tuck I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. One more, you can do it lady. You're almost there!

Lots of [Angel] [Huggy] for all of you.

Thanks BigHeart!

I'm finally starting to feel like maybe I'm about 100% me again. We spent the past two weekends at Meade Lake, doing a little fishing, a lot of relaxing......... and I kind of builtup a bit of tolerance for the extreme heat we're having. Today I got to get on the back of a firetruck to fight fire! And it didn't even bother me! Then when I got home I trimmed Blue's hooves. I'm so tired of hiding from the heat in the house. It's great to be able to spend time outdoors again!

Next week the BBR will be starting here on Mondays. I haven't run a barrel pattern for over 30 years. I do not have a barrel horse. I do not have a barrel saddle. In fact, the horse I do have isn't the least big athletic. We're not even in shape! But that's not going to stop me. We'll be there Monday! If I'm lucky maybe we'll trot the pattern *LOL*

Chele, I'm glad to hear you're able to get back to some of the things you love.

Tuck, I know you are done with your chemo, I hope you're feeling better now that that part of it is behind you.

How are the rest of you doing?

[Huggy]