EliseandDash

We're Seeing Dr. Teskey Next Week

I am so excited, I finally got an appointment with Dr. Tom Teskey next week for both the horses. I feel so lucky to be able to get his input!! It won't be cheap, but it'll be worth it. Now I have to start thinking of all my questions!!

you know i plan on trimmin for the rest of my life till i cant lift a rasp anymore. and i sure do hope that one day someone will say way you posted on here about me. well besides the whole it wont be cheap part. yeah that sure would be neat.

Have you read any of his work? Here is a link to some of his work. Hope it still works. I have not checked it lately. It is not often you will get to spend time with some one so knowledgeable.Use it wisely. I have squashed more then one debate just by quoting him. He has been very helpful to this movement.http://www.delawarenaturalhoofcare.com/ind...u=tomas-g-tesky

Elise, did you get the x-rays? I have been watching and waiting to hear what the results were.

Yes!! Yikes, I didn't update!! Going over there to do that right now, might as well keep it in the same thread. :)

Yes, I have read a bunch of his sutff, and lots of people in town talk about him. Justice, I'm sure people will be talking about you, let's just hope it's all for the right reasons. LOL