Sign in to follow this  
boss_lady1210

Boot Review

Can I have everyones thoughts on Hispar Boots. I found ones that fit my large calf however I

don't want to put 250 bucks into boots that are not good. My other option is the boot and half chaps which are slightly less money

I have a pair of the mountain horse boots, i think their called the "high rider II".. but as far as the look and comfort, their REALLY nice.. and have a more "traditional" look for being a zipper boot with elastic inserts in the calf.. i think i paid 200$ for them new when they went on sale.

i tried on the hispars in a store a while ago, and didnt care for the look of them.. but that was just my personal preference as i have never owned a pair.

I got them and love them!! there were cheep too!! I think @48$On ebay store and I just got 1/2 chaps and works great! only issue is they run big!(I was surprised! and 1/2 size smaller would have don'e better,but not and issue really..worth the(tiny bit of ) money! nice leather too! broke in right away!! and leather soles a plus!I snaped a pix of them need a shine but they are all leather inside and out and nicely padded too! good solid boots if your looking at tall ones Id get them!hisperboots@hotmail.com this is where I got them..

Edited by GlowingTrickPony