Sign in to follow this  
jasonsmommy1@live.com

English Apparel

I am a western rider, not turning English but Adding English, LOL, after getting a terrible burn on my leg from leather stirrups rubbing & deciding that I like it enough to keep @ it I want to get the appropriate apparel. Reccomendations on good catalogs to order from would be greatly appreciated, I have already ordered the dover saddlery catalog!

Horseloverz.com the BEST its like Overstock .com for horse folks the best prices!!!and I have some shipping coupons too if you PM me I'll give you the codes cause Im tap't out for this year for sure!!! [Crazy]

Dover all the way. They have the best english variety out there and are very reliable. I got custom boots from them and absolutely love them!

Smartpak.

Their customer service and speedy shipping blows Dover out of the water.

If you need help you can just call, their service reps are super knowledgable and helpful.

Edited by goldentoes

I am a western rider, not turning English but Adding English, LOL, after getting a terrible burn on my leg from leather stirrups rubbing & deciding that I like it enough to keep @ it I want to get the appropriate apparel. Reccomendations on good catalogs to order from would be greatly appreciated, I have already ordered the dover saddlery catalog!

Half chaps prevent the leg burn

I ride in them and paddock boots regulary and only use tall boots for showing