BeRandee

New Magic Pics =]

Went and took some photos of magic yesterday. I was going to edit them but this old photoshop that I use, turns the pictures red when I open them in it? So I just said nevermind lol.

DSCI0008.jpg

DSCI0033.jpg

DSCI0027.jpg

DSCI0037.jpg

DSCI0045.jpg

DSCI0046.jpg

DSCI0047.jpg

DSCI0050.jpg

Thats it! Post away! lol

I wish I could do a running braid. Chester has such thick hair I'd bet it'd feel nice on hot days like today.

Magic looks cute.

Thanks Kristen! Yea, it wasn't easy lol. And her main isn't even that thick lol.

Thanks guys! Ilove her to =] Shes my baby. She looks grown up but she's still got a ways to go. She needs some work too... I need to go get some help from the lady down the road. Them terrible 2's you know

ahh ...such a pretty girl!love her neck! I do that braid! its fun! I taught one of our boarders how to do it to her Frisian,its about the only braid that works on that much hair! [Crazy]

She is getting big. And her feet are looking so good to! I'm so happy I desided to get a new ferrier =]

shes really grown into herself! no more awkward baby for her.

Yea. It sucks though.. I may have found a horse to trade... We will see. Big stocky qh mare with calf roping experience and alot of go. Too hot for the gal who owns her and she said if she bought Magic, she'd sit for the summer and she'd send her to the trainer in the fall to get finished. Sounds like a good match to me. I just hope the qh mare is a good match for me too lol. Still waiting on more pics of the mare. She was going to take new pics of her today but I think she got busy.