Sign in to follow this  
BuckskinLuver

So Excited

So I have been riding my trainers saddlebred for a couple weeks he is so amazing.I love him he's such a puppy dog his name is nova he is a chestnut.We are building him up because he has had a year off due to him ripping off his shoes in the front.But I am planing on showing him once this year in an open show.I have ridden saddlebreds before and am just getting back into the swing of it.I just wanted to know what everyone thought?So here he is the big beautiful boy...this pic was taken a few years ago but he looks almost the same...

Nove.jpg

don't ya LOVE saddle seat!!! its like fly'n ha? like glide'n on air! well good luck! hope there is more show's for yoy than there was for me,when I was doing it back in the late 80's,I was the only one in a(english pleasure) class sometimes ...lot a work for nothing...hope its better for you!

Edited by GlowingTrickPony

The open show i'm going to only has on saddleseat class but i'm also going to just go into an english walk/trot class.I might go to saddlebred shows around here next year but there so darn expensive i don't know.I just want something different to do than my quarter horse who is mostly western pleasure.

I have no clue i don't think so because he doesn't like his double bridle very much so i don't think she would put him in a strong bit and this is when he was young like 3 or so