Sign in to follow this  
MeTooRadical

Anyone Know Me Too Radical

Does anyone know anything about Me Too Radical? I just bought him in March and was wondering if anyone has seen him showing or anything at all. All we really know about him (breeding wise) is that he produces AQHA champions, point earners, money earners, futurity champions... We were told he was shown lightly as a two and three year old. He showed at the futurities and such. we can ride him profesionaly without much effort. Please let me know. [Angel]

desputedwestern- I don't have a current membership, but my daughter found a little bit of the showing records and it needs updated (needs to be shown more), has been shows in the futurities. Other wise, i have no idea what else as far as open shows and stuff like that. We have a copy of his progency records and are really impressed with them based off the records. Most of his foals were bred in PN State and we're from IN. We've had contact with a few of the foal owners they seem to be happy to own them. [Jump]

GlowingTrickPony- He's the son of Radical Rodder. We plan to get a few more points on him and stud him out in 2011 using A.I. and Ship Semen. His foals are of high quality and such and we believe he should show it through his show record too. He's been shown as a two and three YR old lightly, but not in 11 Yrs, he rides like he never retired so that's a bonus. We hope to get a couple breed points on him at least before the end of the year.