MeTooRadical

What Do You Think?

I thought about breeding my mare to my stallion Me Too Radical. Based off the photos, do you think they compliment each other? Her name is I May Get Lucky (A.K.A. May). Her bloodlines are on allbreedpedigree.com. I'm pretty sure i'm going to breed her to him because we believe they would give off a nice foal. Does anyone have another idea? We want to stay in the pleasure lines for now. She's not halter bred for her stock build.

Taken at my daughter's 4H Area 8 Show

Edited by Me_Too_Radical

I don't really have an opinion on the breeding, however I wanted to say that your mare looks almost identical to mine, except that mine has 3 white socks, and mine is also the granddaughter of your stallion. Lol. Just thought it was kind of cool.

Yes I do, and these pics are of very bad quality and are a couple years old due to the fact that she's a bit underweight right now and we're trying to build her back up before I post any current pictures. :)

IMG00012.jpg

100_2278.jpg

Oh and I had to throw this one in there, simply because I just can't get enough of it. Lol.

100_2341.jpg

Edited by BAMxxapha

Thanks for the compliment. Hope to see new pictures in the future. As far as unpleasent pictures go, there are some scarrier ones than that. Not saying your pictures are bad. I'm sure everyone has seen worse.