Sign in to follow this  
Prairie Rose

Thought I'd Share Some Trail Ride Photos

Lovely place! I've driven through the badlands, but never had the pleasure of riding there.

What a beautiful ranch--love the hollyhocks. Your niece is a lucky kid--so are you for having a good riding partner. And thanks for getting the next generation of horse-loving trail riders goin'.

Dig your turquoise chinks! You're my kinda gal. I have a purple pair, but they've faded to maroon so I'm no longer a spectacle of eye-blinding fuscia.

Thanks Horsin!

Those gorgeous hollyhocks were planted from seeds from the original hollyhocks that Fran's mother had at their farm when Fran was growing up. They are gorgeous!

Thanks, about my chinks! I LOVE them! Jack had them made for me. He's a blessed part of my life.

The Badlands are dear to my heart. Am at my happiest out there riding the ridges and canyons! I'm thrilled to be able to share that with my niece. Kiara is a child that lives and breathes horses, so it was a real treat to do this for her. Definitely will be doing more of it!

Great pics, and good times were had by all!

If I were just about 51 yrs younger.........LOL

Seriously, love that you are helping to keep the flame of horse adventure alive!

Steve

Thanks for sharing PR.

When I start traveling in a few years, North Dakota is at the top of my list. I've wanted to go there for years.

Thanks again Meekie!

You're welcome charmer! Let me know when you get to the area! I'd be happy to be your trail guide!

Thanks riding the sun!

Gorgeous!! How neat that your neice is now your riding pal? Thank you for sharing! Some day I hope to get my hiney riding in country like that. Just beautiful.

Doing good, thanks! Yoo busy as usual with working way lots of hours, but that's a part of life, right?

I hope you can make it up here some day!

I've been good. How about you? I want to coem ride the Badlands so bad. Maybe someday I'll get to!