Nikki Livermore

Miniature Horse Photo Contest For August

Wow that's a "fluffy" mini donk! [shocked] [ROTFL]

He has actully lost a lot of weight since I have had him. He used to be twice as "fluffy". Getting weight off the little ones is much harder than getting it off full size equines that is why I just don't get it when I see reports of starving mini's. How do you starve a mini, short of shutting the air off at the farm? He is also 25 YO, so the people that say thier horse is skinny because they are old is BS.

Here is his partner in crime, she is "fluffy" also:

DSCF1029.jpg

Edited by codysmom

Here is a picture of one of my first home-bred fillies, who I sold 9 years ago as a yearling, and just recently bought back. She's such a beautiful girl, and I'm so happy to have her back!

post-53418-1282895080.jpg

I want you mini people to know that my dog is taller than your horses. :D

Continue on. I love the pics.

I bet my mini could beat up your dog! Or at least annoy him really really well! :happy0203:

Ok, this little guy is stabled at my friend's barn, she says it's a mini and he is very tiny.. but considering I don't know FOR SURE, if there are any protests as to whether he is indeed a mini or not, I will remove the photograph!

4847509694_4e67bc5929.jpg

The Winner!!!! [Yay] [Yay] [Yay] [Yay] [Yay]

Here is Rose Points Huckleberry Finn..... my 2010 colt out of my favorite mare Circle J Forever Yourz (Pepsi!.) .... huck was out for his daily run when he picked a dandi lion and posed for a picture!

June1320109.jpg

3rd Place! [Yay]

I guess I'll add this one to the group. It's one of my favorites of Rocky and hubby. Hubby had gone into the truck to get more carrots, and Rocky decided to "help" find them.

RockMatt.jpg

I WON!!! :shocked: i am very honoured!.. there was some very good pictures in here and i was totally not expecting to see my little huckleberry in First place!

great job everyone!.. there was some great pictures and some very very very cute fluffy little ponies!....

we should have more of these photocontests again!.. i love them give the boards the ability to see the great skill people have on these boards!