Sign in to follow this  
barrel_racer_1991

2011 Breeding Season

My mare will foal her last baby out of Citas Coors Lite this May. I have a 3 month old out of him by her side now and she is bred back, but the lady who owns Cita is cutting him. Now I am stuck looking for a different stallion to breed her back to. I want to breed to something that has lots of athletic ability. I run barrels and poles and team rope some. I want a baby that is trainable with a good mind. I prefer a large boned stallion that puts size on his babys.

My mare is Ginseng Poco X Forever. Going back to King, Poco Bueno, Hancock, Skipper W, Depth Charge, Leo, Impressive, Pacific Bailey, Three Bars, Peppy, and Wimpy.

Please if you have any suggestions I am open to all of them. I live in West TN and would perfer a horse close to home, but shipped semen is an option.

I have a few suggestions based off the bone structure and athletic ability. I've not had foals by them, but your mares bloodlines are close to our stock.

*SUNFROST BRONSIN

*Frenchmans Biankus

*SBR Formula One

*Sonitas San Zetta

*AG Famous Hot Rod

Found them on equine Dot com. I usually don't shop for barrel studs, but i have a couple stallions wiht the pedigree, but they don't barrel race. My 14 is Doc Bar bred and is a Western Pleasure champion with all around foals (including reining), easily trained minds, youth safe, and such. My 3yr old has been broke yet, but he's bred to run. Kind of similar to your mare's lines. Both are big boned and very friendly with all people.

I hope this helps you...