Sign in to follow this  
yellow rose twister

How Quickly We Get Caught Up In Our Lives

Reading the news you fellow Hc'ers have posted has made me think about how lucky we all are and how we take things for granted and make excuses for why we can't get get things done in our own lives.There are people with handi-caps that accomplish things that others that are not take for granted.There are people who go in for a surgery and don't make it out,we just never know,but we expect things to work out.I am one of the biggest offenders of this myself.I am overweight and make excuses as to why I can't get off my butt and get myself in shape.Well I am gonna make an honest effort to work on myself.I just wanted to let you all know that we need to hug the ones we love as we never know what will happen in this ever changing life.Make right with someone you have had problems with,learn new things.Learn to honestly love others even if they are different and have different ways than yours.To everyone who is down on their luck give them something random acts of kindness do work and puts a smile in your heart and love in their heart where maybe there was stress from worry as how they were gonna pay for their bills or food or whatever they need.Just stop and think about someone who took time to help you at some point in your life.Have a wonderful weekend and Be someone special make a new friend!!!! [Huggy] [Huggy]

Well-said, YRT.

An interesting thing is to volunteer, etc., even when we're feeling so stressed or tormented. It lifts the spirits.

An interesting thing is to volunteer, etc., even when we're feeling so stressed or tormented. It lifts the spirits.

This is very true. I am on our Volunteer Fire Department and I volunteer for Borough Council (Although elected). The appreciation some of the community members give you is so nice. My Mom was out in the front yard one day and this lady drove up saying Hi! Do you remember me then explained where we picked her up. She wanted to find us and thank us for taking her in. She felt very safe with us caring for her.

That is the type of thing I live for. Those are the types of people I wish everyone could encounter daily.

Thank you for the reminder. I have been going through some pretty big things in my real life (some I've posted, some I've kept to myself) but everyone out there is going through something we may or may not know about and we need to treat everything and everyone with respect. We never know what tomorrow will bring.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift...that's why it's called the present. live everyday for today, you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Thank you for the reminder. I have been going through some pretty big things in my real life (some I've posted, some I've kept to myself) but everyone out there is going through something we may or may not know about and we need to treat everything and everyone with respect. We never know what tomorrow will bring.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift...that's why it's called the present. live everyday for today, you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Very true. And today is a lovely day.

This is true.

I will just say in short we have spent ALOT of time at the hospital lately. The volunteers there were wonderful and sure made things a little easier to take. You just never know how that one smile may change someone's day.

This is the only life you have. Grasp it with both hands and wring all the joy and love out of it that you can. HC has been so supportive of late that I am proud to consider myself a member.