Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wiseacre

Need Help To Make Up Creative Team Name!

11 posts in this topic

Hey!

There are a lot of creative and awesome people on this board, so I was wondering if y'all had any cool team names that you can come up with for an eventing team.

The HT that I'm competing in has an "across the levels team challenge" and apparently we have to make up a team name. Soooo... any ideas? [bat Eyelashes] I'm not feeling very creative...

Thanks!

Spark Plugs

Show Stoppers

I have no clue! How many horses are in the group? what are their colors? do ya'll have a specific color you all are wearing?

There are 4 horses, and there's a bay, chestnut, grey, and ch./white paint.

We're all wearing our own colors... it's just that we are combining our scores. Our names start with T, S, M, and R... hah

Also we're from the Carolinas and are in Pony Club... if these details help! But really we're just looking for a name to settle on, because frankly, the ones we came up with suuuuuccccckkkkk. hah

Did you get into Hagyard? Totally jealous if you did!

As far as names... I am not that creative either... how about something like Open Thunder? lol dumb I know... galloping hooves always sound like thunder too me though. :indifferent:

Good luck at the event!

We've done a team relay with the name "For Sale- Horse Optional" that got a few kicks.

"A Horse (Team) With No Name"

"We're so SMRT" (my last name is Smart- If in a sarcastic mood I often joke to people who ask me how to spell my last name- "well, easy- SMRT")

"Dash N Splash"

I'll try to think of more...

Haha thanks guys for the team names! But we eventually came up with "Dream Team".

haha that's what happens when you have no creativity. But I went along with it. :tongue9:

1 hour ago, Julia078 said:

SToRM troopers

Topic was from 2010 and I haven't seen those member names participating here recently.  I do like how you incorporated their initials into the name.