Sign in to follow this  
nattiebug11

Bully Bullion Horses

I am looking at a Bully Bullion 2 year old. The only thing I am worried about is that he also has Special Effort and Raise Your Glass on his Dams side.

Does anyone have and horses with this much line breeding? Particularly with the Special Effort/Raise Your Glass/Bully Bullion lines?

Also, will those of you with Bully Bullion horses please let me know what they are like? Do they tend to be hot headed? I have mostly ridden cutting bred horses. I want a horse with some run bred into him, but I worry about a horse being bred with this much speed.

Thanks!

I would love to own a horse with that kind of breeding. Those bloodlines have proven that they make excellent barrel horses in just jackpots or even world champion barrel horses. They may get a little hot headed but I doubt they will be that bad since they have such a good reputation

You should like him. My mare has all AAA and AAAT names on her papers and she raced herself. She has a ton of run and is line bred Beduino and Dash for Cash. Here is her link to Allbreed. Favorite FIrst Treat

He sounds like he has a nice pedigree. I've heard a lot of good about Special Effort and his get/grandget.