Sign in to follow this  
GlowingTrickPony

King Got His Perfect Forever Home!

ok!...King is sold to this great little family of 4 kids and mom and grandma ride, and he was amazing! You know its a match when they show up with a Gaited "Imus saddle$$$" and it fits him and all the kids ride and mom and grandma,(they have other gaited horses too) and the weird thing is! ok... that wasn't just it!!! My Name is Linda I bought that pony from a lady named Linda in the Town of RioLinda and sold it to a little girl named Lindy KING!!that's right there last name is KING!!! [shocked] !I deliver him tomorrow morning!! and those kids where the best little riders I had ever seen for live under 7 all 4 and King took care of them and was amazing even for him! I was so happy!! what a happy ending!!! [Angel] and King is already a AA pony and this little girl can ride!!!and wants to do barrels!!He took so good care of her she rode in grandma saddle WTL and no stirrups!!Huge saddle only the 1st time she has ever loped! and he was fast too!! and she stuck right with him,I was like WOW!!she is going to be so good!!! anyway...guess I have to take his siggy down... but its a GOOD thing!!!

Edited by GlowingTrickPony

Congrats on the great sale and being able to find the perfect family.

It was that way with my pony. He was just over 13.2 welsh/arab cross. He went to a five year old that loved him so much, but the parents couldn't touch him. It was actually kind of funny. He was bought as a two year old for me, then moved on to my little sister before we sold him.

Congrats again

yep! there just isn't enough good pony's out there(WELL AT LEAST HERE) I have had so many call!!! I told my trainer were in the wrong biz!! especially Pony's that are not really Ponys like King he was TWH&Paint just very short!! and that is what folks want! cause you get way from "Pony Brain!" He was so good!!! and he got such a great home in the mountains!!Of Northern Cal. trails everywhere right out the door! so pretty I wanted to stay! And he'll have Many Jobs too! mom&grandma is going to teach all the kids to ride and she'll pony her other younger horses that can learn a LOT from him on how to be a bomb-proof trail horse that LOVES! water! It's such a happy ending I could cry!! [Me Cry] will miss that little guy! [Angel]