Sign in to follow this  
Sakura18

Ahhh! I Stepped On My Phone And Cracked The Screen...

[bang Head] I was getting off the couch and my phone was on the floor,i stepped my heel on the screen and got up...-insert cracking noise- [bang Head]

It is a Pantech Link and is there anything that could be done to save it? Or is it doomed?...

If you have insurance for your phone they will fix it, or you can pay the deductible and they'll replace it. I never buy phones without insurance now.

Or if you're tech savvy AND can find replacement screens you may be able to replace the screen yourself.

So what were your first words? Only tell us if it's suitable for virgin ears. [ROTFL]

So what were your first words?
I won't speak for the OP, but my first thought when I read this thread was a funeral march.

well its better than it slipping out of you pocket and have'n you HORSE! step on it like jackie did my last one! that was my Sansung Solstice! love'd that phone!!(glass is not covered in the ins!! and yes Doom'd But I had an up grade so I got my Iphone and this one I have a OTTERBOX!! get ya one for the next phone! the whole thing is encased in plactic &rubber,and I've already drop-kicked it and it still perfect!! and you don't get the whole "drop it and the batterey-back fly's off!! well worth the extra cash! http://www.otterbox.com/iphone-cases/iphon...3gs-impact-case

post-52979-1287088205.jpg

My first words...-insert long beep for 30 seconds-

I think its fried,but it was worth a shot anyway. I beleive I am just going to go on ebay and find a slightly better phone...