Sign in to follow this  
TBeachBuMm

Stall Beating?

Just got my filly's training log from the trainer. It says "Stall Beat" on a few days. What exactly is stall beating? He's a typical Quarter Horse trainer, if that helps at all.

Thanks!

Why don't you ask your trainer?

I second this...you don't even have to say "what does stall beat mean" if you think that may sound too confrontational...just say "hey could you que me in to your lingo for my horses log, I don't understand some of the terms you used"

I think it means tack'd up and tied up for a couple of hours! My trainer does this too. supose to teach Patients :twitch:

I thought that's what it was :) Thank you! I was going to ask my trainer, but he's really busy at the Congress until next week and I didn't want to bother him. Thanks for your input, guys!

I thought that's what it was :) Thank you! I was going to ask my trainer, but he's really busy at the Congress until next week and I didn't want to bother him. Thanks for your input, guys!

If a trainer has time to take my money for training, he has time to answer any questions I might have. Just sayin'.