Sign in to follow this  
Wild Horse Feathers

I'm Back! =] Finally

Hola people. Sorry I kinda left, but this place is beyond dead...and I've been horribly busy. I just got a new horse, 17hh gray Appendix with a Quarter Horse brain in a Thoroughbred body. Awesome combo or what? haha but yeah I've been spending all my free time with him.

We really need to get 1 or 2 good RP's and some dedicated players. Who all is still around? Twizzler? Madcow? Magikal? Bowlegs? Just Ducky? Luckie duck? Still Raining???? Anyone?

Edited by Wild Horse Feathers

I'm here... Been dealing with a lot of stuff but I check in here every now and then to see if anything up my alley way is posted....

This place has been dead for ever now... Seems like a lot of us obsessed people pretty much stopped rp'ing....

I have like... an inkling to start a street racing rpg lmao.. I miss them! But I think we may all be a little to old for that now =/.

Hummmmmm

Edited by -...X...-

Haha I've missed you too! We've rped together forrreverrrrr.

And I don't remember that one soooo I'm gonna have to go search it :)

Searched it and reread it.

I was retarded 2 years ago.

But that ws a fun one!

We always had the best RPGs

Edited by -Still Raining-

Haha I've missed you too! We've rped together forrreverrrrr.

And I don't remember that one soooo I'm gonna have to go search it :)

Searched it and reread it.

I was retarded 2 years ago.

But that ws a fun one!

We always had the best RPGs

Haha that's okay I was retarted too =p

What if we picked a few DEDICATED Rper's and made a roleplay and closed it to other people? It's always the ones that join and then quit that kill the RP's.

what i find ridiculously amusing [because i am still and will always be the most cynical and pessimistic of the 'oldies'] is that whenever one of 'us' pops back into town, everyone comes out of the woodwork and is all, "i'm here! let's get some awesome people back in here!" and then we all disappear again. :(

by the way, it's spoofy. :) hey you guys. <3 i'm here! let's get some awesomeness flowing in this board again!

what i find ridiculously amusing [because i am still and will always be the most cynical and pessimistic of the 'oldies'] is that whenever one of 'us' pops back into town, everyone comes out of the woodwork and is all, "i'm here! let's get some awesome people back in here!" and then we all disappear again. :(

by the way, it's spoofy. :) hey you guys. <3 i'm here! let's get some awesomeness flowing in this board again!

FYI I got 11 people joining a new RP. AND it's Invite Only. Because I'm smart like that.

FYI I got 11 people joining a new RP. AND it's Invite Only. Because I'm smart like that.

indeed you are! i stuck my obnoxious head in and demanded an invitation. ^_^ i miss you people desperately.

...alright I totally thought you were mocking me and I was so ready to jump down your throat. hah. sorry.

I think I remember you. it's been a while...

oh god, honey, not mocking you at all. i was being completely genuine! i'm sorry it came across mockingly, i didn't mean it that way at all.

anyway, yes, it's been a long, long while since i've posted. and this is a brand new name, because i went through oodles and oodles of crap on my old name [which was -spoof- by the way] and that's why i disappeared for so long. i've been role playing since...2002? haven't been active much [or..at all] in the past year or two, though.

god, i'm ridiculously talkative tonight.

gotcha. well, welcome back then =] I think I've been on here since '07. Not long, but long enough to know my way around. I used to be super active when this board was super active, then I left when everyone else did. and now I'm back and bringing the awesome people with me =p

*group high five*

And that song called, "The Boys Are Back In Town" just popped into my head. bahaha

i remember you from when i lurked a lot, i enjoyed reading a lot of the stuff you wrote. :)

and oh my god, you suck, it's stuck in my head now hahaha. i don't even like that song all that much. :P

yeah. I was retarded when I was still active =p hopefully I might've gotten at least a little bit better. One thing I was always good at though, was coming up with dramatic situations. I was never board in the RP's I was in (And I don't think anyone else was either!) but I could never write it out so it didn't sounds stupid.

And YOU'RE WELCOME! =D

well the largest struggle of any writer's life is getting what's in our heads onto the paper. or computer screen, as the case may be. and you always did an admirable job.

and oh you think you're so funny, don't you? :P this stupid song will be in my head all night.