Sign in to follow this  
Cheadle Chick

Pictures! Lots Of Fun, Cute Pictures! Had To Add Some More!

You've been warned as requested, so for anyone that doesn't like them, please don't comment (this includes implied remarks).

Aren't these little guys just too cute?? Here's your "awwww" factor for the day.

gallery_20990_993_746.jpg

gallery_20990_993_51259.jpg

gallery_20990_993_11305.jpg

gallery_20990_993_6105.jpg

gallery_20990_993_123294.jpg

gallery_20990_993_62608.jpg

gallery_20990_993_7323.jpg

gallery_20990_993_45764.jpg

gallery_20990_993_6579.jpg

Edited by Cheadle Chick

Approve, dont approve...Doesnt really matter does it? Its done now. These nameless children will likely die of something else besides blunt trama to the head from a fall off a horse, unless they already did die from that.

The draft and the mini is very cute. Is or are cute? I think is?

*pokes it with a stick* Yep, its dead.

ETA that last pony has a holly hobby haircut. I think the kid is disturbed by that.

Edited by Trinity

I do.

Must be the tractor in the background of picture. People really should park those things with the bucket on the ground.

Edited by Cheadle Chick

Second pic, it looks like the pony may have been photoshopped in! Still cute though!

Love the bottom one with the baby and the mini..It's like..Oh My it Tickles!

Must be the tractor in the background of picture. People really should park those things with the bucket on the ground.

Actually, that bucket looks like it was on the ground. I disapprove that there aren't more pics. [ROTFL]

Edited by Bayfilly13

Actually, that bucket looks like it was on the ground. I disapprove that there aren't more pics. [ROTFL]

No, I beg to differ. I was referring to the tractor in the shed over to the right. It appears to have the bucket up.

I'm also not such a fan of rope halters, they're pretty unsafe as well IMHO of couse.

Edited by Cheadle Chick

No, I beg to differ. I was referring to the tractor in the shed over to the right. It appears to have the bucket up.

I'm also not such a fan of rope halters, they're pretty unsafe as well IMHO of couse.

didn't even notice that one. Ooops.

Rope halters are unsafe? How's that?

OMG, these pics could have come from my childhood! I love them all, they're adorable. The last pic...PRICELESS!

I'm thinkin' that ain't a tractor to the right in the shed, but I could be mistaken. Lol!

You are correct it is not a tractor, it is the back of a pick up truck.

You are correct it is not a tractor, it is the back of a pick up truck.

Must have been my work computer that make it look like a tractor. I conceed, it is not.

Hmmm....

Alright I'll admit there's a few other things I see that's unsafe... That pony's forelock in the last picture is far too long, I bet it can hardly see where it's going and trips a lot. Poor pony.

That baby on the appy might end up with a terrible rash on it's legs from being in direct contact with the horse! Baby's have such sensitive skin!

Little boy kissing the buckskin should *probably* be wearing a belt while out in the horse pen. He could also trip and fall if his pants were to suddenly fall down.

Oh those boots that little guy in the first picture are RED too!! Terribly dangerous, I bet that big draft is taking a closer look at those inflammatory red boots and is about to stomp on that boy and his red boots. Why don't people realize horses are angered by the color red??? Oh wait.... That's bulls.... My bad.

[Crazy] hehe

EVERY photo in this post is unsafe! [surrender]

None of the children are wearing helmets first of all! HOW DARE YOU!

Second, how in the world do you expect a young child to survive on a pony's back? Shame on you! We all know ponies are the devil!

How in the world could you let a toddler walk up to a horse and give it a kiss? Golly woman, don't ya know that horse could have thrown it's head around and really caused some damage to that toddler's head? [Crazy]

That last picture is just plain out irresponsible! Why let a young child like that sit next to a laying pony? That pony could have gotten spooked at any time and gotten up, trampling that child!!! [Crazy]

Sorry Cheadle Chick... [ROTFL]

Geez Skippen, ya just couldn't hold it in could ya? Sheeeesh! lol [shocked]

And don't ya know that those appy's are just downright unpredictable? Look at that thing with it's ears back, all ready to let it's "Mr. Hyde" side out.

LOL

And don't ya know that those appy's are just downright unpredictable? Look at that thing with it's ears back, all ready to let it's "Mr. Hyde" side out.

Appy's with ears like that? They are just plain out evil! How dare ya put a baby on the evil steed's back! [Crazy]

Yeah, lol...shame on me, couldn't hold it in! :ashamed0002:

I have an idea though...to keep all the children safe...let's just photoshop all the photos! That way no child has to go around any dangerous animals anymore! Staging is so much safer!