Sign in to follow this  
ObviouslyTippy

Saddles Saddles Saddles

Okay I need help! I need an amazing barrel racing saddle; I have grown out of my youth (which I didn't like) so I need your help! Tell me about your amazing barrel saddle it's brand and how it fits your horse. (Please add your horses shape and your bar size.) Throw in a couple pictures for good measure. Thanks so much!

-Tippy :grin:

Edited by ObviouslyTippy

I ride in a circle y ostrich saddle. I love it, but if you dont have a good seat it isnt the one for you. the ostrich can be very slippery going around the barrel and im constantly in an english saddle working on my balance. I would reccomend a Martha Josey Barrel saddle. They're made by circle y and make you feel very comfortable. They dont have a noticably high back, but you can sit deep in the seat. The horn is long and feels good during your runs. I have found that Circle Y saddles last and fit just about any horse/pony. I will say, theyre not cheap. but theyre well worth it. I wouldnt trade my circle y for anything! I wouldnt reccomend a pro-rider to ANYBODY. I have one of those as well and i am NOT satisfied.

I ride in a circle y ostrich saddle. I love it, but if you dont have a good seat it isnt the one for you. the ostrich can be very slippery going around the barrel and im constantly in an english saddle working on my balance. I would reccomend a Martha Josey Barrel saddle. They're made by circle y and make you feel very comfortable. They dont have a noticably high back, but you can sit deep in the seat. The horn is long and feels good during your runs. I have found that Circle Y saddles last and fit just about any horse/pony. I will say, theyre not cheap. but theyre well worth it. I wouldnt trade my circle y for anything! I wouldnt reccomend a pro-rider to ANYBODY. I have one of those as well and i am NOT satisfied.

post-57739-0-43260700-1303928006_thumb.jpg