Sign in to follow this  
Wild Horse Feathers

Still Raining, Socal, Twizzler, Macho, Generalmybaby

Okay, so I really think we should make an "Invite Only" RP. But what kind?

Personally, I like any High School RP, or anything along those lines. Vacation RP's etc. I really don't like the fantasy's, street racing etc. Hopefully we can all find a compromise and figure something out that we'll all enjoy. Maybe everyone say a type of RP they want and I'll make a poll later.

Really I'm up for just about anything, other than fantasy or dog/horse (where you play the animal ) kinda deal. I'll stick to playing humans :)

So Either

Hs, College, Or some vacation kind of rp.

HAHA sorry I'm not much help :P

Dang what happened to all the oldies? Madcow? bowlegs? Just Ducky? Magikal? GAH I feel so old...I feel like I'm the only one from that generation still around...Except Still Raining...she better not leave me...=p

Does anyone know if Luckie Duck changed her username? I can't seem to get ahold of her...

I vote vacation. Considering its winter and we all miss summer :P

I like the ones that has like a group of kids that already know each other vs meeting them and going from there..ya know? haha

I really hope this gets up and running

I vote vacation. Considering its winter and we all miss summer :P

I like the ones that has like a group of kids that already know each other vs meeting them and going from there..ya know? haha

I really hope this gets up and running

I WILL MAKE IT GET UP AND RUNNING IF IT KILLS ME! I miss RPing so much I can barely stand it ='[

I agree with you, the whole making friends thing is hard in RPing. that's why I like Luckie Duck's the Sisterhood. I guess we could make something similar? Like have a group of all girl friends, then have a couple guys come along just to add drama?

what do you guys think?

I'm definitely up for the Sisterhood deal! I saw that a while ago and thought it'd be fun to do something like that haha :) I like RPs when everyone's already friends, much more fun, in my opinion.

MACHO!

=D

Are we settling on Vacation where everyone is already friends?

How old do you think the kids should be, and where do you think the setting should be?

I'm thinking something summery. cuz it's so floggin' cold out right now. haha. like...the beach...or a lake.

Heeeeyyy! :D

Yeah, I think that sounds best! and definitely beach. Or a lake house somewhere, like owned by one of the girl's families? So that way it could be a summer long vacation or something on that idea anyways. Anything warm works though, I'll be living vicariously through my character for sure, lol xD

And as far as age, 18-21 sounds good to me. :)

Edited by Ms.Macho

yesss....I hate winter...

do you think maybe high school age? Like Junior/Senior? maybe a couple older ones? maybe...16-18?

and I think it should be mostly super close girls that have known eachother a LONG TIME, but some guys to add the drama

and someplace warm. Deff.

????

Def a sisterhood/vacation/surfer type deal. I like beaches and oceans and lake houses :P

Maybe on a little island where its a few little towns and nothing big, kinda, if you wanna go to the "big city" you gotta take the boat over to the coast. Orr living on the coast in the big city kinda thing lol and for sure 18-21..i have a hard time playing anything younger than my age haha its weird.

I'm still lurking. And posting with Ducky every now and then. College is crazy though, but I try and find the time the post though I've been failing miserably lately with finals and stuff. Anyway, I'd be totally game for what you guys are talking about! It sounds right up my alley. Except...all girl rps with only a few guys tends to get old and die fairly quickly. I feel like the girls could all be a super close group of friends but they each have to bring a friend/ex-boyfriend/boyfriend along? I don't know. I'll be home tomorrow evening and I'd be more than willing to write it up if y'all would like me to? If someone else wants to that's fine, but I'd be happy to :)

I like Majical's idea!

I miss Abbie96 and Cowboybuttsdrivemenutts and there were several others too! I think i've been on here since like 05... something like that. haha.

Whatever you guys decide works for me. :)

I'm still lurking. And posting with Ducky every now and then. College is crazy though, but I try and find the time the post though I've been failing miserably lately with finals and stuff. Anyway, I'd be totally game for what you guys are talking about! It sounds right up my alley. Except...all girl rps with only a few guys tends to get old and die fairly quickly. I feel like the girls could all be a super close group of friends but they each have to bring a friend/ex-boyfriend/boyfriend along? I don't know. I'll be home tomorrow evening and I'd be more than willing to write it up if y'all would like me to? If someone else wants to that's fine, but I'd be happy to :)

[shocked] Majikal?! I thought you dropped off the face of the earth like everyone else! =]

Okay so we now have GeneralMyBaby, SoCal, Twizzler (I will forever call you Twizzler lol sorry), Macho, Indestructible, El Bandito, Majikal, maybe Still Raining, and me. That's...9 people =O dang we have a lot more active members than I thought. Unless you guys are all just coming back because you saw activity hah.

Majikal, I would love it if you would write something up because I am TOTALLY rusty and I'll write something stupid. Fair warning. Just make sure you specify that it's an Invite Only and list the people that are invited.

Okay, we have:

-Close group of girl friends that have known eachother a long long time, with guy friends/ex-boyfriends/boyfriends to add drama

-Age range 18-21

-Location someplace warm with a lake/beach type thing

Is there anything else we need?

Hi hi hi I'm here!

And I'm in haha.

I need to start remembering to check this board more.

We had a Gossip Girl like one that was really fun too. Like the "high society" clique kinda thing. But I'm just obsessed with that show haha.

This close group/whatever is listed above is good with meee :)

We had a Gossip Girl like one that was really fun too. Like the "high society" clique kinda thing. But I'm just obsessed with that show haha.

Ooo that would be cool!

Are we creating our own characters or having them pre-created? I know there was a rp where they were created already and people just sorta picked who to play and which description sounded the best for them to play. At least this way its not like one of us has to choose which other character to "date" or whatever if we have guys in this..that would be funny imo lol

Are we creating our own characters or having them pre-created? I know there was a rp where they were created already and people just sorta picked who to play and which description sounded the best for them to play. At least this way its not like one of us has to choose which other character to "date" or whatever if we have guys in this..that would be funny imo lol

That's a good idea...I already had ideas for my charry...and I was going to talk to Twizzler about playing a crazy/stalkerish/kind of abusive ex bf of my charry...but I haven't brought it up yet until now lol

Who would make the characters?

I still exist too! I lurk a lot... But I'd be up for this. I promise I would try my hardest not to disappear again. :]

I could definitely make up characters too. Let me do something right now (let me remind you that I just drove for ten hours and had a three hour Spanish final this morning) but I'll figure something out.