Sign in to follow this  
Stars_Morab

Updated Pics Of Naughty Lil Diamond

The first filly by our stud. She's growin up to be such a looker! She's getting closer to that 2 year mark.

a few minutes old

DSCI0454.jpg

a few days old

DSCI0504.jpg

3 months

10-14-09_17241.jpg

6 months

DSCI07702.jpg

One year

Photo0026.jpg

DSCI1035.jpg

and now

Photo0614.jpg

I can't believe she's gettin so big. She's starting to look like a horse and not my gangly baby anymore.

~stars

So far! lol Hubby keeps pullin the "sell her" card, and I keep saying the "i want to start her first" card...

~stars

Perfect! Start her first, then sell her in about a year and a half. I know someone who would just love a young started paint mare about then. Lol. She is gorgeous though! I love bay paints.

I have a few people interested in her, But I really think started may be the best bet for her. BUT, I'm affraid that if we start her, I'm not going to be able to let her go. lol THe decision right now is tough enough, and she has just the basic ground work and handling.

~stars

I completely understand. I had a hard time selling Diesel after I put so much time into starting him. But with my deployment coming up, I knew he needed someone who had the time to put miles on him during that critical time period.

Well thats the thing. I don't really NEED to sell her. In fact, I'd like to keep her. But I'd really like to find a nice started, and more cowbred filly... choices choices. lol

~stars

Sadly she's now been sold at least twice. I have lost track of her. I keep hoping to see her on the local show circuits.

~stars

Wow she sure is a looker! Love her markings!

Your stallion is goergeous too by the way! :drool:

Edited by Suniac

oh man! I've always liked her! Maybe someone in Wisconsin has seen her.. it was her last known owners address in Hammond Wisconsin...She sure is a looker!

AD

I know! She is totally stunning. I had a hard time selling her. But we bred her for a purpose, and part of that was for sale. I would hope someone would see her and let us know how she is doing.