Sign in to follow this  
Cheyenne&Gizmo

Photoshop Tutorials? Anyone?

i have Photoshop CS3 Master Collection..... and i have no idea how to use it.. i have had it for about 3 years now.. i would really love to learn how to do personal picture style stuff for my stallions and website....

so does anyone know of any good tutorials out there? i have the book Photoshop for Dummies for my version of it... but i don;t find it that helpful.....

INDISTRUCTABLE.... i know you are a busy busy busy person;.... but by anychance have you happened to work on the instructions like you said ?

Edited by Walking On Acid

I don't know how good they are, youtube has a couple.

There are plenty more where those came from.

Edited by luther

If you have any questions feel free to ask me :) I can walk you through the steps and make you a tutorial on how i've been making your posters if you like. Its decently simple for the most part but takes some practice! The tut i learned from isn't on the internet anymore unfortunatly :(

Indestructible

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING IF YOU COULD!!!!!! that is exactly what i wanna make.. posters and stuff like what you made me...... if you would wanna write it out or something for me that would be amazing!... you would forever be my hero!.

it does take practice for putting things on a new background. but i have the hang of it now and its fun to do it! once you start doing photo shop, WOA, you cant stop! [Jump]

anyone else know where i can get a photoshop tutorial??????

Stevie was gonna make me one... but i know she is very busy!.... i would really like to learn how to use ming!!!!