Sign in to follow this  
Ann Wheeler

While Being Investigated For Treatment Of His Horses

no sound...am I doing something wrong....darn, I wanted to hear.....at the end of the clip there was an ad for medicine (mood stabilizers)....found that funny.... [Crazy]

wouldn't know about sound my speakers don't work...

was onthe thenews ontv as well..

the camerman was out inthe road, public road, a few yards away,the guycame walkingup the road, with a stick,pail and just attacked, .he was on his tofeed his horses,... the owner was charged with assult.

my speakers were turned off (blonde/senile moment)..

I like what he said at the end...'you were right dere on ma land whin I hit you, ya sonofabeech...'

Well...that made it perfectly okay, then....den.....!!!! [Duh]

Mahhhhh Propertieeeeeee!!!!!

thumbnailCAVK7AX6.jpg

What you didn't hear were the expletives he was shouting at the cameraman. I used to board my horses in that area but I never ran into that character, thank goodness!!

people are so insane. it makes you wonder what it's like to be a reporter, and if you fear for your life on a regular basis...

What's surprising to me is all the comments below the video of people supporting this guy! If he was on public property, he can film all he wants. (At least in Canada, I'm assuming it's the same down there) Whether or not he was on the guy's property doesn't mean he needs to get beat with a stick! Geepers. What a crazy lunatic!

Just another filmed example of the gene pool run amok. I hope they "find" the horses and charge him with animal cruelty also.

If someone were to try and take my horses from me, you're **** straight I would flip out, and pick up a stick..and probably end up hitting them with it. Last I checked, a stick wasn't a deadly weapon... Has the law opened up and included pebbles and rocks to the list of deadly weapons?

Now I know that the cameraman wasn't about to take the horses from the guy, but I can understand his frustration and feeling like his privacy was being invaded. I would like to see what the "near abuse" conditions looked like. I don't really like to point the finger until I see all of the details...but I have to give the guy some credit, he likes his horses! ;)

If someone were to try and take my horses from me, you're **** straight I would flip out, and pick up a stick..and probably end up hitting them with it. Last I checked, a stick wasn't a deadly weapon... Has the law opened up and included pebbles and rocks to the list of deadly weapons?

Now I know that the cameraman wasn't about to take the horses from the guy, but I can understand his frustration and feeling like his privacy was being invaded. I would like to see what the "near abuse" conditions looked like. I don't really like to point the finger until I see all of the details...but I have to give the guy some credit, he likes his horses! ;)

I am sorry, but having your horses taken away from you because you are neglecting them isn't a valid reason to try to hurt someone.

And if you really believe a stick wouldn't seriously hurt someone, I don't know what to say besides, what more is a baseball bat? That wasn't a flimsy branch, he hit him with a BIG stick! Completely un-acceptable.

deadly weapon n. any weapon which can kill. This includes not only weapons which are intended to do harm like a gun or knife, but also blunt instruments like clubs, baseball bats, monkey wrenches, an automobile or any object which actually causes death. This becomes important when trying to prove criminal charges brought for assault with a deadly weapon. In a few 1990s cases courts have found rocks and even pe.nises of AIDS sufferers as "deadly weapons."

Quoted from: Legal Dictionary

I think it's safe to say what the guy picked up wasn't a twig that would have snapped the second you hit someone with it. You could definitely cause serious bodily harm with that stick and death if it were used on someone's head.

Edited by Taglet